Reviews for there is no marrage or is there
Just Passing by chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Okay, just wanted to say first off, I'm a flame reviewer. I read peoples stories a tell them what they did wrong. If you find my reviews in any other stories, you'll see that's true. I've sorta takeen it as my un-official job. Okay so here goes... Your story, sucks. Do you even know the proper formate for writting a story? An your grammer and spelling majorly need to be check over. You need to lok over that stuff BEFORE you submit. THis story was...just plain bad. You really really REALLY need to work on your writting, and if your thinking of becoming an author, DON'T! Or at the very least, FIX UP YOUR WRITTING SKILLS, MAJOR! That all for now...and don't worry about any more reviews from me, cause I'm not planning on reading any of your stories for a long, LONG time...

- Just Passing By...
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I believe the minister said, "..by the power vested in me in the city of Moose Jaw Heights, province of Saskatchewan, in the country of Canada, I now pronounce these two man and wife..". There is NO "county of Canada", 'atomicbetty'! Just thought I'd clear that up.

Very unusual and twisting story- by "twisting", I mean, you have Betty and Noah divorcing, falling in love again, having Penelope and Dylan going through the same thing, making love, putting Betty into the hospital again, seeing Noah as a Galactic Guardian once more, capturing Maximus only to see him escape, and getting married again OFFICIALLY, with everyone on the sidelines. I like the idea of Penelope becoming good friends with Betty, if only to prove she CAN be mature as she grows older.

Still some slight problems with spelling and punctuation, but overall, a GOOD story,

'atomicbetty'! :)
MikariStar chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I liked it lol cat girl Betty's back XD cute ending with the wedding.