Reviews for Telekinesis
Lemonz V chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
I love this story! Please, please, please update! I love how you put Suze and Paul into this story. Nice job!
HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
ok I havn't read the mediator but i plan on reading it now but i have still heard a bit about the character... u incoperated them into this didn't u? kewl... AWESOME as usual! LOVED IT!
HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 8 . 4/14/2009

WOW this is really good and FREAKY! ur Good! did u know that? :D
HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
well im glad they made up! YAY! is the guy really coming back in ghost form? freaky... oh the suspence.. well on to the next chappy!
HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
I'm so srry I totally 4got 2 review! U C? This is what ur writing does to me it makes me 44get things bcuz i get so caught up in it! btw thats a EXTREMLY GOOD GOOD AWESOME GOOD thing! lolz love it as usual! :D :P D P
HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
OMG what if jess wasn't pregnant... i woulld feel REALLY bad 4 the burgler then... lolz! It's AWESOME as usual!
HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
OMG! Love the long chappies... ok well i think this is great and im SO GLAD THERE GETTING MARRIED! Kia has pshycic powers doesn't she... OMG BRILLIANT!
HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
aw how romantic! lovin' it! He has to prepose to her soon tho... aww well its cool!
HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
kewl! R they gonna get married? I think thats a good idea cuz THEN they could go on a honeymoon.. *wink wink nudge nudge* lolz love it btw!
Tohru99 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Hey,are you continuing? Pretty please do!
alaylay chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
ya know, i think you should seriously write your own book, it was so good, i never wanted it to end!
Brown-Eyed Brunnete chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
So Fucking AWESOME!

thanx for incorporating suze and paul!

you make me so freakishly happy!

please keep writing,'kay?

'cuz i really need to find out what else happens
wiltingflowersandpinkribbons chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
hey hey!

Okay, so, i just started reading surprises galor this morning, and I loved it. so after that i just HAD to read Telekinesis. Might I say CONGRATUALATIONS! They're both great peices of writing. This one really is great. Are you going to make it a trilogy? Are the twins gonna have powers? When are Kia's powers gonna develop so that she can like, actually tap into ppl's thoughts and answer ppl's questions before they even say them ect. SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Anyway, great work. Thanks for the interesting read.

Oh and btw, congrats to you, i just checked and i am your 100th reviewer for this story. :D. Don't you feel so proud?
MmeGray chapter 9 . 12/5/2007
I love that you included Paul and Suze! I love them! And I loved the story, too. Awesome.
Nameishere chapter 1 . 10/17/2007