Reviews for Troubled Times
numom1 chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
I'm still enjoying this story and would still love to see more of it. I do hope you come back and finish it one day. I left a message in '08 and '11 to come back and finish this story and I still feel the same way. I still think it's a great story and very worthy of being finished.

Thanks!
Patty1965 chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
This is a really good story. I am sorry you abandoned it. If you are still out there I wish you would consider finishing it.
ray chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
just wondering if an update is coming. keep up the good work.
numom1 chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
I know you haven't updated this story for many years, but I would still love it if you came back and finished it. I really love the new characters and all the Danniel whumping, etc. It's a fascinating read and I want to read the rest of the story. I see that I left a review here in 2008 after I read the story the first time - well, I read it again and I still want more... so you know that's the mark of an excellent story. PLEASE come back and finish this story!
Lupanari chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
I am honestly crying inside that this hasn't been finished. Especially since I had started reading it thinking it had been (not sure why). To come to this chapter and realise it hasn't been is very upsetting. :( This is such an AWESOME story, and I'd definitely like to see it continued. This is too good to keep in the dead pools of the 2006 In-Progress stories. Having read your profile and the explanation there, I can definitely understand why you want to get it finished first before updating again (feeling the same about my own stories). I do hope that you soon reach the point where you feel confident to at least post chapter 12.

I was a little wary of the ocs at first, but they've grown on me. I hope that Teresa gets better soon, and that nothing happens to Denise (especially since it's Drew going to meet her; Damn!). But, as interesting as the ocs are, I would like to see more of the main characters, especially Daniel. For Pete's sake, he's the main character this is posted under, yet he's barely in it, though there IS a lot ABOUT him. 'Course, I probably never would've found this story if it hadn't been posted that way, so I'm happy about that, but still...

I have to admit, I don't see why this is rated as an 'M' story. I've seen worse material in 'T' rated stories. In comparison, this is extremely mild. Heck, I could probably even see something like this as rated 'K'. So you're decision to rate it at M has had me confused while reading this. :\

Well, I hope to see chapter 12 sometime, and that RL is going well for you.

Ta Ta For Now

Lupanari
Angel-Miko chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
It's been really interesting reading this story so far, and I would very much like to read more of it. Are you planing on updating? I see that it's been years since you last updated, but please continue. )

best regards

Angel-Miko
Aslook chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
Really loving this story! Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Starfishyeti chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
I like it!

Anymore coming?

Please, I'm not a shipper so no Dan/Jan or anyone else... keep it canon.
kahless21 chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
looking for more. keep up the good work.
numom1 chapter 11 . 6/1/2008
Excellent story with lots of great characterizations. The only problem is I want more and it looks like it's been two years since you've written more.

Also, I'm a Dan/Jan fan and it looks like you have some of those elements in this story too. Please come back and finish this great story!
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
I like the way this story is going...kinda looks like we have a ready made SG1 replacement thought. Although the relationship between Frasier and Daniel is nice and acceptable, I like the idea of, "Silver", and Daniel...that would be interesting. Can't wait to read more.
padawanjedi chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
This is a good story. I really hope you decide to continue it. I'm also hoping for some more stuff about Daniel...maybe you can explain why he doesn't react well to the healing device? He's my favorite character, with Jack running a close second. His smart-aleck comments are too funny. :) Keep up the good work, and I hope to see an update soon!
Miramis chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
Great story, please update!
Pagan Twylight chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
this really was an excellent, excellent story...until you did the "Tok'Ra are evil" crap. that and the hint of daniel/janet ruined it for me. I'm really, really sick of the Tok'Ra bashing that the writers did on the show and the way the fanfic writers, who should have more sense and know the orignal intent with the Tok'Ra, come off as if they are evil. Sorry, but that really ruined a very good story for me. I hope you'll consider redoing that part.
tvqueen64 chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
I can't wait for you to update the new chapter, i really want to find out what happens! Daniel is my favourite character so please make him O.K. - i was well upset when i thought he had died (again).