Reviews for Beginning of the End?
sarah360 chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
this story is amazing. It should be recognized by far more people than it does now! I've never seen a story mixing the anime universe and the game universe so well, and that idea of the original Kirby, DeDeDe, Adeline, and Ribbon being legends? I love it. This story uses many of the games' places, from classical Rainbow Resort to planets of 64, and SDX's Milky way wishes; I'm not even completed reading yet, but the story was becoming so epic that I had to leave a comment. It is so amazing! :D
emmy chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
you have a gift!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
awesome!
Meta Night Star chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
T_T

I NEVER KNEW ANY OF THEM HAS MUCH OF SHOWING THEIR TRUE FEELINGS...
Meta Night Star chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE ITTTTTTTTTTTT! THIS CHAPTER ISH AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I CAN'T EVA WRITE LIKE THISSSSSSSS! AWSOMENESSSSSSSS!
kirbypeach64 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
this looks very promising. I love how you combined the anime and game series of kirby! I also like the fact that you inculded dark mk. The fairy queen possesed? Very creative! I can't wait to read the next chapter, you are an amazing writer! If you want to contact me, I am on deviantart on the same name. C:
kyledka chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
When will the next part come out?
Your Computer's Space Bar chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Have you thought about using me at all? There are a lot of words that make no cense because they are combined with other words.

Please reread and fix errors that appear.

~your Space Bar~

P.s.

Use me!
Medius chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I... I thought Zero was dead! Does she still remember me? Can you ask her for me Zerodius, if she remembers me, PLEASE?
Bob chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
My mom wishes I had no teenager stage too. That is an interesting idea.

And isn't 02 supposed to be a guy?

?

\ ((O)) /

\ / \_/

?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2009
I really like this version. Especially how well written it is. Yes there are little flaws but that's what makes this story great. Plus you only have two chapter's for your other story. I say you should finish this one, and if not please have Serty in the other one.

I'll be waiting.
head-in-clouds chapter 14 . 9/20/2006
UPDATE! please...
amane chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
OMG update please? *does puppy eyes* ergh i would fave this and Black, white and pink if i could but i forgot my password for TT_TT anyywho update please? TT_TT
Rocket chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
Wow!

That has got to be THE best Kirby fic I have read so far. One of the best parts about this in particular story is THE PLOT where as other stories just follow a game, not that I’m trying to be mean to other writers. This started out pretty well and got better, and more sinister, as I read towards the middle. Aldey’s character sure came off as psychotic, and strange, and the impact of his death was pretty scary and heart wrenching for both the reader and Kirby)because, if they were, he was human *very general term used*, and ,being unlike most monsters, died as any normal person. My only complaints are that, towards the end, it got a little dull and should be livened up a bit, and that the wacky spellings almost threw me off.

Can’t wait to read the next chapter though.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 14 . 2/20/2006