Reviews for Flee From Our Troubles
Lost Words of the Past chapter 21 . 4/2
your summary is so bland for such a great story.
Lillannea Belleau Ravenhearst chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Hey This is Lillannea Belleau Ravenhearst, I posted before about how I wanted to a story with you about SoraXRiku. Let me know, Send me a message. :D
Lilly Maxwell chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
Hey, I was wondering, could we do a RikuXSora story together? I really liked this story. In fact, I pulled an all-nighter just to read it to the last sentence. It was really good and I felt really drawn in.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
Awwwwwwwwww cx that's so cute, they finally figured it out cx
Kennedy chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
That's the most romantic story with action, sadness, scariest stuff that I've ever heard! I could read over and over until I die! You should write a sequel! Now that would be very awsome!
anyone.someone chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
TY GG doods hes finally back
anothersomeone chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
well honestly ur right i do hate u only for this... otherwise ur my bestie :D #JuanPabloFace
XXenemynowXX chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
Ja Ne? Engish please
XXenemynowXX chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
I love this chapter but hate the next one because u FUCKING made sora sad and hes so frail
Bellatrix Trickster chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
this is so cute it was funny when sora said he was stopping for real this time please update soon
Namine031898 chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
Plus, you described everything so well, I could see everything playing out in my head. It felt like I was watching a movie... this would make a great movie! I would definitely watch it :)
Namine031898 chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Holy-!
What... did I just read? ._.
(Kyoko [my OC] : Something awesome?)
Oh yeah! :D
I've read lots of stories, (like thousands...) but none quite as this. Which is good; originality is always a good thing!
I don't like yaoi that much, but I do have to admit it was pretty cute here :)
(Kyoko: O_o)
Don't look at me like that! ):(
Wow, I've stayed up all night reading this ._.
(Kyoko: Not that you ever sleep anyways. I swear, you're a vampire in disguise or something)
-_-
I kind of have a problem with the ending, though. It doesn't really give it that 'finished' feeling. I feel like there could be one more chapter summing it all up or something, like an epilogue saying what happened to everyone? At least it was a good ending, they're finally together and they didn't die. O_o
Overall, pretty great story. Sometimes I felt as if I was reading an actual published book.
(Kyoko: You say that a lot)
Well, Fanfiction is where all the master authours come, right?
(Kyoko: Well... yeah. Now if you'd just get around to posting your own stories-)
Not until they're finished! )-(
I don't know why, but I don't let anyone read my writing until it's completely done. And even then I always think it could be better.
I'm drunk with tiredness; I should probably go to sleep now ._.
Jenny chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
Write more please don't let it end just yet it needs one more chapter a chapter to wrap every thing up. Like what happened to the gang why was Riku in suck a rush to get over the mountain. What are they going to do about riku's dad still chasing sora will they ever get over there memories and hard ships. What about Riku's brother what happened to him. There are so many loose ends it's driving me crazy. PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'm begging you. Sora and Riku are my life. I have all the games and no matter how manny times I play them I will never get sick of it. So please write more
Jenny chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
This isn't the end right? Tell me this isn't the end
Guest chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
Is this the ending of this fanfic? I wish the happy ending could be better. U tried anyway... _