Reviews for The Akara Files 03: Situation Normal All Fouled Up
OrthoEllis chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Love. It.
x.Janele.x chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Wonderful, as usual. I want to read the next one so bad, but I'm seriously slacking on studying... oh well. Raistlin was totally in character, but why he wanted Akara to describe her dream so vividly I can't imagine. I think he enjoyed it! ;)
Angie-san chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
I have just finished reading your first three Akara Files and I have to say I loved 'em all. Raistlin is hands down my favorite Dragonlance character and you've done a wonderful job portraying him. And I absolutely adore Akara, she gives him a run for his money that I think he is enjoying more than he'll admit.

Anyway, great job so far and now I'm off to start reading the fourth installment of The Akara Files. Thanks for sharing these great stories.
Kalyane chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
Wonderful!

(Hard time breathing now... crap! :P)

:D
Kalyane chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
... I'm blushing for her, now! :)

Well done, again. Love your story!
Kalyane chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
I really like your story so far!

Gonna be late for work if I don't stop reading but I don't WANT to stop! :p
Kalyane chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
''Akara, also yelling the alarm (for she was the helpful sort, she always said)''...

I loved that part! hihi :) :)
Rae Kardrinalin chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOUR STORY! YAY!
the sacred night chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
Poor Akara... can't keep so much as her subconscious a secret anymore. She's cute when she's conrnered. You've done a good job of letting us know this is a situation she is *not* used to and is totally clueless as to how to handle, which makes it all the funnier and yet makes us pity her, too.
the sacred night chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
I didn't expect Raistlin to have the upper hand so much in the mind games going on... although I guess Akara is a bit easier to manipulate than Tannusen ;) At least she's getting a few good hits in. She does, after all, have him depending on her at this point. This will be a lively relationship, that much is certain. Great choice of characters to put together.
the sacred night chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
It's funny how uncomfortable Akara is. That jovial daredevil exterior is amusing and clearly works for her, but when she gets in a situation she hadn't anticipated... seems like from her perspective, everything's gone all to hell at this point.
the sacred night chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
*whistle* she's in deep shit now if he decides that bit of help wasn't enough to absolve her of sneaking into his house twice a year... but he probably won't ;)
the sacred night chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I'm really getting to like Akara. You have a great talent for OCs, you know. I love how she amuses herself at every opportunity, and how funny she is. I also like how you take a character clearly unused to having admirers and them give him some, throwing him into frustrated confusion we can all laugh at ;)
pumpkinchao chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Akara is absolutely mad... in a very fun way, of course. I like the description at the beginning of this chapter, about her getting into the place, and the way it's all measured in heartbeats. Where did she learn all those gymnastics and flips and such?

"It had been a while since she’d had a good chase. It was almost tempting to start dancing around in the hall and bang on the walls, maybe sing really off-key and loud, just to liven the gig up a bit."

Crazy much? I see where she's coming from, though. XD And then these two bits, at the end, are awesome:

"Akara tried to resist, she really did, but she failed in the end."

and:

"The guard gaped, then shouted the alarm as he drew his sword and charged at her from the far end of the hall. Akara, also yelling the alarm (for she was the helpful sort, she always said), -also- charged down the hall toward the guard."

...Yup. Akara rocks, is all I can safely say.
AllureingEyes chapter 7 . 8/12/2005