Reviews for Guide to Action
SlytherinGirl forever chapter 14 . 8/12
This is an awesome read. This is actually the first Lord of the Rings fanfiction I have ever read. I usually read Harry Potter or twilight. You've converted me. Great work. Well thought out plot and the style fits the book.
weeping00willow chapter 14 . 7/24
Beautiful, clever and utterly surprising fic. I'm new to the fandom, and this is the best introduction I could have hoped for. Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic! My favorite scene was the one where Aragorn realized the consequences of his deal. Truly, I had just finished telling myself that if Saruman is at least half worth his salt as a mighty sorcerer, he should trick Aragorn by killing Legolas, and then I turned to the next chapter and I was like 'Nooooooo! Me and my big, stupid mouth. Whyyy?'. Glad to see everything turned out alright, in the end.

And that palantir should really have been named the Trolling Stone (short for 'The Trolling Stone That Trolls The Crap Out Of Everyone Who Touches It', including but not limited to humans and hobbits, lol). I think the Trolling Stone might be my favorite 'character' in this story, if only for the fact that it hit Aragorn over the head with the revelation stick and actually made it past 70 years of silly stubbornness, and did it all with style. :D

Once again, thank you for the awesome fic! It was a pleasure and a privilege to read.
oh my god, this is probably the best Aragorn/Legolas fanfiction I've ever read. You incorporated book canon, movie canon, and AU into one story perfectly. There wasn't a single ooc moment; I could totally imagine the characters doing all of this. And this was the first fanfic I've read that had a dream/non real vision (aragorns palantir dream) that was believable. To the point where I was almost crying my eyes out over Legolas dying and Aragorn having to live without him... and then panicking that there were 3 more chapters! Okay, sorry if this is kinda long, but it was just soo amazing and thank you so much for writing this fanfic.
maria chapter 5 . 4/17
Type your review here I like this story...sooo much
gosh... horror! imagine legolas being allergic to one of the ingredients of the salve... not an amusing thought!

but beautiful story! i love your style of writing - very refreshing to read something where you don't find any spelling or other mistakes every two sentences... plot was wonderful as well of course ;)
christ's sake! just lock them together into a tent until they've said everything that needs to be said and they make love, defeat their enemies and live happily ever after!
RainbowHeart chapter 14 . 1/14
This was lovely. All that angst and the illusion Sauron showed Aragorn made me teary eyed! I had to look at the chapters to make sure it wasn't going end like that.

Wonderful work. One of the only Aragorn/Legolas romance stories I can agree with completely.

Thank you for sharing! THANK YOU!
keikohpfan chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Nice one as well! I liked it very much!
The Last Lost Continent chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Wow. I literally could not look away, and read this all in one fell swoop. Well paced, intriguing plot, realistic characterization... great story!
Chronos guardian chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
I loved every minute of your story. I have also read the guide and I thought that was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I am so glad you wrote this.
Nice chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Nice nice nice!
KariRedlock chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
LadyPem chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
I am far far too tired to give a serious review to this story, but the ending.

I'm literally in tears. It was so gorgeous I know I'm not going to be able to forget it for a week, and the story won't leave my mind for a lot longer.

You've done it again, you've written a beautiful story. Thank you so much for your writing.

-Lady Pem
Li Chylee chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
Wow. this is a beautiful strory. I enjoyed it very very much! I love how you potray Aragorn's and Legolas' feelings there. Thank you for writing such an amazing story! :)
Eat.Sleep.Percy Jackson chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
One of the best Aragorn x Legolas I've ever read. Thank you. I just wish I'd found it sooner. :D