Reviews for Guide to Action
SerpensPrincess chapter 14 . 7/3
I love this story and all your other ones.
Handa Nieriel chapter 14 . 5/23
Thank you for writing this. I especially enjoyed how you switched to first person POV every once in a while. It really added depth to the emotion that the characters were feeling. It
WickedGreene13 chapter 14 . 2/2
I loved this. It was so beautiful.
kfromgallifrey chapter 14 . 1/15
That was really beautiful, I loved it so much!
SlytherinGirl forever chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
This is an awesome read. This is actually the first Lord of the Rings fanfiction I have ever read. I usually read Harry Potter or twilight. You've converted me. Great work. Well thought out plot and the style fits the book.
weeping00willow chapter 14 . 7/24/2015
Beautiful, clever and utterly surprising fic. I'm new to the fandom, and this is the best introduction I could have hoped for. Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic! My favorite scene was the one where Aragorn realized the consequences of his deal. Truly, I had just finished telling myself that if Saruman is at least half worth his salt as a mighty sorcerer, he should trick Aragorn by killing Legolas, and then I turned to the next chapter and I was like 'Nooooooo! Me and my big, stupid mouth. Whyyy?'. Glad to see everything turned out alright, in the end.

And that palantir should really have been named the Trolling Stone (short for 'The Trolling Stone That Trolls The Crap Out Of Everyone Who Touches It', including but not limited to humans and hobbits, lol). I think the Trolling Stone might be my favorite 'character' in this story, if only for the fact that it hit Aragorn over the head with the revelation stick and actually made it past 70 years of silly stubbornness, and did it all with style. :D

Once again, thank you for the awesome fic! It was a pleasure and a privilege to read.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
oh my god, this is probably the best Aragorn/Legolas fanfiction I've ever read. You incorporated book canon, movie canon, and AU into one story perfectly. There wasn't a single ooc moment; I could totally imagine the characters doing all of this. And this was the first fanfic I've read that had a dream/non real vision (aragorns palantir dream) that was believable. To the point where I was almost crying my eyes out over Legolas dying and Aragorn having to live without him... and then panicking that there were 3 more chapters! Okay, sorry if this is kinda long, but it was just soo amazing and thank you so much for writing this fanfic.
maria chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Type your review here I like this story...sooo much
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
gosh... horror! imagine legolas being allergic to one of the ingredients of the salve... not an amusing thought!

but beautiful story! i love your style of writing - very refreshing to read something where you don't find any spelling or other mistakes every two sentences... plot was wonderful as well of course ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
christ's sake! just lock them together into a tent until they've said everything that needs to be said and they make love, defeat their enemies and live happily ever after!
RainbowHeart chapter 14 . 1/14/2015
This was lovely. All that angst and the illusion Sauron showed Aragorn made me teary eyed! I had to look at the chapters to make sure it wasn't going end like that.

Wonderful work. One of the only Aragorn/Legolas romance stories I can agree with completely.

Thank you for sharing! THANK YOU!
keikohpfan chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Nice one as well! I liked it very much!
The Last Lost Continent chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Wow. I literally could not look away, and read this all in one fell swoop. Well paced, intriguing plot, realistic characterization... great story!
Chronos guardian chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
I loved every minute of your story. I have also read the guide and I thought that was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I am so glad you wrote this.
Nice chapter 14 . 2/13/2014