Reviews for Guide to Action
maria chapter 5 . 4/17
Type your review here I like this story...sooo much
gosh... horror! imagine legolas being allergic to one of the ingredients of the salve... not an amusing thought!

but beautiful story! i love your style of writing - very refreshing to read something where you don't find any spelling or other mistakes every two sentences... plot was wonderful as well of course ;)
christ's sake! just lock them together into a tent until they've said everything that needs to be said and they make love, defeat their enemies and live happily ever after!
RainbowHeart chapter 14 . 1/14
This was lovely. All that angst and the illusion Sauron showed Aragorn made me teary eyed! I had to look at the chapters to make sure it wasn't going end like that.

Wonderful work. One of the only Aragorn/Legolas romance stories I can agree with completely.

Thank you for sharing! THANK YOU!
keikohpfan chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Nice one as well! I liked it very much!
The Last Lost Continent chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Wow. I literally could not look away, and read this all in one fell swoop. Well paced, intriguing plot, realistic characterization... great story!
Chronos guardian chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
I loved every minute of your story. I have also read the guide and I thought that was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I am so glad you wrote this.
Nice chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Nice nice nice!
KariRedlock chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
OHSNAP
LadyPem chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
I am far far too tired to give a serious review to this story, but the ending.

I'm literally in tears. It was so gorgeous I know I'm not going to be able to forget it for a week, and the story won't leave my mind for a lot longer.

You've done it again, you've written a beautiful story. Thank you so much for your writing.

-Lady Pem
Li Chylee chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
Wow. this is a beautiful strory. I enjoyed it very very much! I love how you potray Aragorn's and Legolas' feelings there. Thank you for writing such an amazing story! :)
Eat.Sleep.Percy Jackson chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
One of the best Aragorn x Legolas I've ever read. Thank you. I just wish I'd found it sooner. :D
cinn28 chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I had to read this one as well. Beautiful story...thank you for writing it and posting it! Thoughts of Legolas and Aragorn make me happy! :)
nyx thranduillon chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
I know its a few years after you posted this but just had to write as I loved it so much. Its so beautifully written as is your other story. I loved the characterisations and the storyline. The final chapter is captivating, especially in its full form on Mirrormere.
shadowninja-yuna chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
I ended up re-reading this again and I (figuratively) died. Aragorn and Legolas make me so happy and I love how you portrayed the conflict in Aragorn over duty and what he really wants. Since it's been so long since I've read this, I panicked a little reading about Legolas possibly becoming the mate of someone else... but it all worked out so haha. Just wanted to say, great story! :D