Reviews for Retreat And Advance
lines22 chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
i agree with that gay statement whats with all te gay fans?
Deliahgirl chapter 12 . 12/24/2006
I REALLY LIKE IT! LOVED THE ENDING! Good Job!
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 12 . 8/14/2006
i really loved your story all 12 chap
t0talpwnage chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Damn. Excellent story but I don't quite get it since i didn't finish kingdom heats XD I'm only up to Hallow Bastion :D
Aros Iruk Leax chapter 14 . 2/6/2006
Okay uh im really in love with your storys please write more soon!AND I DONT MEAN A MONTH FROM NOW!
Aros Iruk Leax chapter 11 . 2/5/2006
OMGOMGOMG!
no1rikulover chapter 14 . 1/14/2006
MORE FLUFF WITH KAIRIXSORA! ALSO leon and yuffie and cloud and arith and riku and kidding don't worry they aren't gay atleast I don't think so. Oh and don't forget to give selphie and tidus a moment to! slap! love ya ashley
no1riku lover chapter 13 . 1/14/2006
hi i'm reading the other fan fict it's great!

now about those quetions you are doing well on making the chariters come to life.

I liked the fluff as you call it at the end it was so romantic
Lives for Fantasy chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
I just read your fic, and I would like you to know that I would like a sequil(sp?). I have no idea what yaoi is... but you write really well! Keep it up!
khknight chapter 11 . 12/21/2005
hey kiko! sorry i havent been reviewing. truckload of school work and such. anyway, how ya been? I got another story started. oop, outta time. til next time!
Whimsical Acumen chapter 14 . 10/17/2005
Like your stories-and I'm interested in your C2
Perhelediel chapter 14 . 8/30/2005
All right! -rubs hands together- Next KH story...

Well, you mentioned to me that you want Kairi to have a Keyblade. GREAT IDEA! But one that could be easily goofed up (no pun intended, a-hyuck!). Try to remember that the Keyblade is a very unique and rare weapon indeed, with lots of significance behind it. I'm sure you can come up with a great, original way to stick yet another Keyblade in the KH epic-without killing off the current keyblade master, -eyes widen in horror-.

PLEASE, PLEASE, I beg that you put more Sora/Kairi fluff! You're just amazing at it!

I'm not sure if you've played CoM-I'm guessing you have, since you said that Axel was hawt. -agrees with you- I'd LOVE to see the Organization make appearances in this one!

And my friend Fozzie will kill me for this, but please put in more mild Squiffie. You made that simply hilarious.

Was that enough? :-) CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT ONE!
vanillalilies chapter 13 . 8/24/2005
Hehe I like this story! It has a good plot to it! Well can't wait for you to update!
Perhelediel chapter 13 . 8/23/2005
LA! -clutches heart-

HOLY YEVON! that was amazing! omg omg omg...-dances around- sora/kairi fluff! sora/kairi KISS! my GOD! you have no idea how long i've waited to see someone else besides me write a cute and non-sexual kiss moment for sora and kairi! AH!

whoa did i just reveal one of my later chapters? -claps hand over mouth- i didn't say anything...

That was AMAZING, my dear. simplistic, sweet, and just wonderful.
shirozora chapter 13 . 8/23/2005
like totally...the fluff worked perfect. gah...i'm becoming a hopeless romantic, must be from my mom's side . but anyways, I loved it. How else can I explain it? I know how it is to write fluff...or it could be just me. well i do have trouble writing fluff...probably because I'm going to write heretical fluff soon but i should answer these questions in order first, eh?

1. I liked...your style? i dunno, i think you write well. And i liked your storyline. yes, every great piece of writing must be supported by an equally great storyline. and that's how yours is: excellent writing backed up by excellent plot. what i recommend is you go for the heretical, the unexpected (like totally) because i think that'll fit your style. and the fluff; you write good fluff

2. you need...to improve on grammar. maybe add a little more detail. add some good dialogue; you had great stuff going there and you should add some more. but details are good...just don't go into ranting or else you're in deep trouble

3. i'd like to see...your ideas of BHK XD and some appearances by the Organization would do good...as well as Namine and some Disney characters...funny, come to think of it I NEVER see Disney characters - all i get are the KH and FF characters. you should add Disney *nods*

4. if the characters were...in character...hm...you can't be perfect. and characters change with time and age (if you chose to portray them much like humans). in my opinion, a great writer should mature characters to make things more realistic. sure Sora's goofy and all but as he gets older he should get more...mature? probably impossible but worth the shot

5. i liked the fluff scene (period) i mean people i bet always worry over fluff scenes and so do i; planning to rewrite my very first fluff scene (damnit) but did you have to rewrite yours to make it 'perfect'? anyways, i think you did great. very simple and...uh...clean

6. story recommendations? um...well i'm no big fan of yaoi...though i respect the authors of those but...add BHK, King Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in your next story, PLEASE! try a bit of tension with BHK and Kairi (if they ever meet) because I practically NEVER see that happening and it's great fun. you get people who compliment you, people who are worried for Sora, and people who'd probably flame you (i know such people and i worry for my life) but i think if you give that a shot, you'd go great. other then that, the story line, plot, and cast is yours.

congradulations and a job well done. wish my story could end just as quickly as yours...