Reviews for Can't Let You Go
RxF chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I like this whole story. But I'm sorry I still want to say something about my opinion, criticism or suggestion, which ever you think.
It is good you keep going and insisting your way. But I did hope Fuuko can be more Fuuko...
I don't think she would provoke/insult her friend in that way no matter what; and she's not that girlish, is she? She would fight instead of insult. Sadly enough, since when she throw all of her self-dignity and impregnability away to try to attract Raiha and try to be his girlfriend? It was a sad transformation, and fooled herself. I am sorry but I must criticize that plots wene not very success. She's even never blush again, and not be scary to other people, or not feel pity anymore. I think if Raiha care, he would notice his existence also very meaningful to Fuuko; he even did not think anything about Kurei and enemy stuff (because it is not Fuuko so free from Raijin Fuujin fate? so every one could replace the Mikagami position? ex: Recca? ) ; I don't know, it all seems every clues gone and just merely want to place Raiha and Mikagami together and do not care others, like that, there's no mention of the other friends from long time ago. I think from Mikagami reveal himself to Raiha, not only himself but also all the characters' feature changed.
The first chapter when they slap each other, that was so COOL! It was their way! But all the sudden everyone's changed. Basically, it doesn't look like it is FoR's fan work (from ch3)any more, just a story borrow the "name" o from FoR, which was very pity... I mean, even if you only use their name, at least there should be a line must follow, shouldn't it?
I am very expecting this story line, it is very interesting than most of others, that's why I wish it better. Please do not feel any of against. And please try to finish this story, I will come back for this.
SuzumiTenshi chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
I wish I could ask you to update, and I wish that you had this completed because I adore Tokiya and Raiha. As an author myself who has no updated for a few years, I won't ask you to update.

I enjoyed reading this fic very much that this is proably the thrid time I read it. I am not sure if I have reviewed before though. I just want you to know that this fic is so interesting and that it would be a shame for it to be left incomplete. To tell the truth, I only read TokiyaxRaiha when it comes to FoR fanfiction, and there is not much to read from.

So, thank you for writing this and I hope that it will see the light of completion! :D
tanya-crest chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This is cute. :D I'd love to see Fuuko and Raiha end up together.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
raiha/tokiya is my favorite pairing in FoR ! please continue this fic soon... but if you can't i will try to not be sad!
fuuchouin kadzuki chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
update please! update update XD XD I really luv it. Raiha x Tokiya XD XD It's been what? 3 years? please dun discontinue this fic. I beg you .
Happiness's Deceit chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
TT: ...That was the awesome-est! -

Kai: Very nice. That was quite unteresting, as we have never seen this coupling before. Update soon!
babymar-mar chapter 5 . 10/3/2004
muhahha i love it! please write more and yay! go mika/raiha!
Blaqueluna chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
*chants* Updates. Updates. Updates. Updates...
The Magician of Black Chaos chapter 5 . 11/2/2003
Yay! Raiha is Seme! _ Great story! I don't like Fuka that much, and I think Raiha/Mikagami make the best couple of all! _
yamatoforever chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
Hey, I'm new in this section. Just found your fic and I love it! It's kinda hard to read ToFuu since there're no sign of their relation in the manga even a little bit. More likely is RaiFuu. About Tokiya, because of his past I think he would need someone stronger that could makes him feel safe and protected. So I really like the way this story developed. From Tokiya's rejection when he first met Raiha till he felt in love with him. The part that I like the most is the way Tokiya reacted when Fuuko accusted him gay in front of their school mates. Tokiya didn't break down but instead payed Fuuko back just so Tokiya's style. _ Please post the next chapter quickly! I know it already pass a year since you last update it and you probably already forget about this fic. But I really love this fic. So I really wish I could read it till the end.
pdonyin chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
Hey, is this the end? Hope not. I like how you implicated things, you're a true author. I would say it's nice for a change that something's not about Tofu. But, poor Fukko, I hope you would make the situation to turn out ok, so everyone's happy,ne? So please write more, and more Rai/To momments XD
Naiyad chapter 5 . 8/29/2003
*blink* it still hasn't moved...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2003
... This is my favorite fanfiction in the long history of fanfictions. If you had told me that I would be a RaiTok fan before I read this I would have laughed but now... wow. I'm in love with this fic...
Sachiko V chapter 3 . 2/27/2003
Aww.. the management is really good. I love how Raiha cares so much for Mikagami, and how they think of each other (you know, love-wise). Demo. Fuuko sounds like the enemy in here
Sachiko V chapter 2 . 2/26/2003
Aw.. crying it all it go. it's really nice isn't it? I really love this story _ Next chapter I'm gonna read!