Reviews for Hereafter and Returning
bbygrl0132 chapter 12 . 10/3/2009
Loved, loved, loved it. If it's possible at all, and this is just an idea, it would be awesome if you were to write a sequel to this story. It's not often that we get to see or read about Spike and Buffy being happy together. It would be nice for a change.

Thanks for the story hon:)

BTW: You're my favorite fanfic writer

Ash
Terapsina chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
Ah... this is so sweet and lovely, and all the other warm and fuzzy words.

I would love if you wrote a sequel and although this is an old story I hope you still read reviews and will write a continue. If they have second chance I wish Anya and Xander would actually had there wedding and maybe Tara could have stayed alive. Though she probably had to die.

I think I like this story more than you're other one, and that tells a lot, because obviously I loved the first story as well.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
I loved that!It was was more than great...well,I can't desribe it in just gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling right a sequel.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 11 . 10/8/2005
NO!SPIKE CAN'T DIE AND BUFFY HAS TO COME BACK.I MEAN IT DOES NOT HAPPEN,I'M GOING TO CRY.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
Come have to let Spike just has to has to win and go back to made me cry too.
wicked-angel-413 chapter 12 . 9/14/2005
cute ending. glad Buffy got to keep her memories too
wicked-angel-413 chapter 11 . 9/5/2005
Glad Spike got to keep the memory of being on the tower with Buffy and Dawn. Can't wait to see the plan they've all got and how Buffy comes back
wicked-angel-413 chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
Wondering what the choices are... Do like how the event-amend thing ended. Kinda cool that he tried to fight for them so hard. Course, the fact that he couldn't take them out... Not quite believable since Buffy kicked so much ass when she came back in that alley, but maybe they were different demons. :) Stil good though
funkydevil206 chapter 10 . 8/30/2005
oh do update soon please beforei go insane
funkydevil206 chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
hooray more posted soon hey everyone who reviewed lets party like its... well today! wott! woot!
wicked-angel-413 chapter 9 . 8/25/2005
yay! he did it! very interested now to see what's gonna happen, especially once the powers bring Buffy back!
ness345 chapter 8 . 8/21/2005
Cool, can't w8 to see how it ends, though i'm guessing he'll end up stayin there! Gr8 fic, more soon please!
wicked-angel-413 chapter 8 . 8/21/2005
Glad Spike finally realized what he had to do. Can't wait to see that one. Especially, how the Powers bring her back later!
Carol chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
I am enjoying this story. It is very intriguing. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
funkydevil206 chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
oh please next chap and omg buffy isnt comin back! no