Reviews for The Unexpected Twist of Fate
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 23 . 1/29
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Darknessdawns chapter 23 . 1/3
This was rather interesting and well written. Though I was hoping for an actual happy ending. Over all I enjoyed this and do hope you eventually finish the sequel.
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Isnt it the Shikkon no Tama not "Kakkera"?
JayK24 chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Amazing story poor seshy poo, I know kagome will everything she can to help him out. And poor rin, she adores she shy so much...
JayK24 chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Lovely, I hope that the story line will developed between the two and kags fall for seshy Caz in do does not deserve her!
Amazing story, liking it more!
JayK24 chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Why is it that kagome is always the one suffering for inuyasha's love, why is it never the other way around? Inuyasha is really immature I know that, kags deserve way more better than that?
SayonaraKuroi chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
This is complete?
I Major in Magick chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Hi, I just notices a minor Japanese grammar error.
Iku.
The word Iku is a verb for 'go', and to conjugate it into a command, it becomes Itte.
A good chart to look at is here .
It's a good story, and that was the only grammar mistake that I caught. Good job so far! I'm excited to continue reading.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
Sumimasin can be translated as excuse me (literally: sorry). You have it in the wrong context. Gomen na sai is I'm sorry (for an .action)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Nengin only means human. Check it with Google translate (FYI it works great with single words, but not with multiple words)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
HOWLS MOVING CASTLE! I LOVED THAT MOVIE!""
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Why do u hate it? I think u did an awesome job.
straypup chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Ok, this is it for me. While i find the story plot nice and your writing style to my liking. Too many japanese words and phrases ruined it for me. Specially when spelled, conjugated, and used erroneously. e.g. mitte shld be mite, if you mean look, otherwise it mean differently. 'o daijini while it means 'take care' is only used when bidding an ill person goodbye, a nurse or doctor to a patient. If you said that to a japanese who's in freaking good health, they'd tilt their head sideways, and wonder why you said that- weird! You could have made kagome say, 'minna ki wo tsuketene ' instead, which in context means take care everyone. Demo used repetitively is getting annoying (-.-;)

'iie' means no, however its a strong negative in response to a question. it's weird for Kagome to say ' iie, Rin doushimashitaka' .

Rin iku! literally means 'Rin, go!' if you meant ' Rin, let's go' then it shld be ' Rin, ikimasho!'

Just a piece of advice, if you are not so versed with the language maybe you shld just stay with the basic/common terms ie. miko, shikon, youkai, hanyou,daiyoukai, reiki,youki... etc., to be safe. While you're effort to extend your knowledge of japanese to the readers is appreciated, dont forget the fact that we came to read a fanfic not lean japanese wrongly.
Winged Hetalian Wolf chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
I liked your story it was pretty good. The only thing was the many Japanese phrases. I hate to flog the dead horse (pardon my idioms) but it does make it harder to read. While some words are fine, whole phrases require the reader to scroll up and down repeatedly. Easy words like gomen, arigato, Miko, taiyoukai, and similar words that appear in other fics, are more than welcome to be used.

Aside from that, great story. Moving on to the sequel.
Winged Hetalian Wolf chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
:O YOUR HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE REFERENCE MADE MY DAY! Haha I recognized as soon as you started describing it. I felt the need to point this out, breaking my tradition of waiting till the end to review. Well anyway so far I like your story!