Reviews for Punctuality, Mate
butterflymuppet chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yay! Great story!
omgromance chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
OMG LOVE THEM AS A COUPLE GOOD STORY!
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
it was good! i LOVE the witty banter! it's the best! i always love reading that stuff.
slytherinqt chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
the last line scared the living shit out of me for some unknown im an idiot...and idiot who loved ur story.

SIRIUS BLACK APPLAUDS UR FANFIC!
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
that was not crappy at all (and i don't hesitate to flame). i love them and you did them both very well.
Slytherinbabe05 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
this was cute!

you're right. fred/angelina needs more supporters!

please make more fred/angelina one shots!
karlaluvt chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
nice and simple, with a very good story line :)
it's not over chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was a really cute fic. I love Fred and Angelina. I worte a one shot about them myself!
pink-werewolf chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Ohh so cute. Into my favorites it goes
ravengal chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
*two thumbs up* Nice! Loving the F/A pairing! And yeah, they are a little underappriciated. _ Great job with the banter too. XD That was well funny.
Sunraia chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
oh, that ending is BEGGING for a sequel! about how they find excuses without sharing a team or something? great work~!
lostwords chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
No...not crappy...sort of weird ending though...but then that's just my humble opinion...good job though!
Aravis'sSilverQuill chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Hey! I thought i was the only one who thought there was a BIG lack of Fred Angelina stuff out there! I'm glad you've started to like tham and are going to write a few more drabbles becuase your good at it! I loved this. I loved the way you portrayed Fred. Excellent. And Angelina was cool too! It was really good. Keep up the good work!" I'm hoping to read more from you soon. :)
RainDragon chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Eh... not bad. It was kind of crappy. But sort of cuteish. Okay. Ish.

Thanks for dedicating the chapter to me... okay, so not just me, but opposites do attract and I know it. My computer's almost out of batteries, sorry, gotta go bye!
Trekkie S. Monster chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wow. Very...fluffy i guess. Anyway so...by the way i heart fred/angel. just so's u no. but didja have to have angel so...yelly? cuz i dont have a better word. i didnt really picture her as that. but whatevs. pretty good.