Reviews for Burning Boils
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 47 . 4/7
Ok, so after trying to look for the sequel, I read the rest of the last chapters author's note... NO SEQUEL!? I know that you wrote this story many years ago, but it does not feel finished... in the least bit. :(
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 48 . 4/7
This is cute, but I'm glad you wrote a sequel for it. :-)
try10 chapter 17 . 3/4
It was a little bit OOC, but they need to get somewhere, don't they? :D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
The end was very sweet!
1ori ann chapter 48 . 11/7/2013
Bravo. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I hope to see a sequel on your page, since you left it open to further works. I also hope Harry and Ron grow up.
Swirlypasta chapter 48 . 7/12/2013
Beautiful... Just beautiful. I don't know what else to say. *swoons*
Aisha04 chapter 48 . 6/23/2013
I enjoyed it
I Am Coolio D chapter 48 . 4/9/2013
Agh, I write that review only to see the Author's Note...I feel so awkward...whateves, that was great, there is just something about Hermione/Severus ships that make me so fluffy and happy iinside. :P
I Am Coolio D chapter 48 . 4/9/2013
No! They...must...be...together... LOL, I am so glad that you have a sequel up and ready for me! Then I don't have to moan and groan about how unfair life is, blah blah blah blah blah.
I Am Coolio D chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
Haha, the entire Quidditch flying scene I was singing in my head, I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD! TAKE YOU WONDER BY WONDER...
sassydee chapter 48 . 3/11/2013
You can't just end it like that! My heart is in pieces :( I need more after that! But the story overall was amazing and I couldn't stop reading :)
RosesAreForever23 chapter 48 . 1/10/2013
The first thing I said after completely finishing this chapter was, "YAY! There's a sequel!" I even got some strange looks shot my way :)
I absolutely loved this story- it was a great way of showing a budding relationship bloom into the greatness that it is. I thought that the issues and difficulties both characters had to face throughout the story were both brilliant and realistic. Overall, this was an amazing story and I'll be reading the sequel as soon as I can
melonka chapter 48 . 9/18/2012
Great story. Thank you for publishing here. I like how you clearly describe Snape's behaving.
Elizabeth Vida chapter 41 . 8/9/2012
While I love this chapter, not to mention the overall story, the bunny seems to pop right out of Alice in a cute bunny indeed!
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 48 . 2/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading this marvelous story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

I really liked the ending, and how it leaves the reader wanting more. While I would have adored a sequel, I think that it ends perfectly.

-SSB