Reviews for A Brother's Love
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Oh man please update! you got me so hooked on your stories
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Great prologue! Very interesting. Wonder what's in store? Lovely job, though! So in-character, so true to the brothers' relationship, as well. And that's what matters the most!
Otaku1232123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
okay, Tohru* not Touro Sohma* not Souma just sayin
Nostalgic5947 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Very interesting. I often wondered about how beautiful Ayame is and how that might... affect other people, particularly males. Great handling of the plot too. Everyone is rather in character, Yuki and Akito particularly (although, since I read the manga, I have a soft spot for Akito, lol). Please update soon. I'd love to read more.
N#
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Okay,I went back and reread the story...and that's pretty weird considering how depressing it is so far. It makes me feel so empty inside. Even though I haven't been raped, I can still sympathize so much with the feelings of Yuki and Ayame. I find it really sad that you dropped this story :( ...it's the best 'brotherly' fic of theirs I've read. And you understand the characters so well. And the story isn't sappy, either, which is rare for a story focused on them. Gah, it's too promising to just drop -_-...unlike most yaoi-type fics...or just fics in general, it has substance.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
it's a shame you dropped this. it was getting very interesting :(
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
You're handling this pretty tastefully and seemingly realistically so far. Good job :) Anyway, Ayame's breakdown over hitting Yuki again was very sad. I really like how you're having Akito psychologically manipulate Ayame and in a believable way. That was pretty brutal what she said to Yuki at the end. I am hoping for more Ayame and Yuki brotherly moments, though (specifically Yuki being there for Ayame).

Some criticisms:

His name is Hatsuharu or Haru, not 'Hatsu'.

It's jarring when you switch from referring to Ayame as 'Ayame' to 'Aya' randomly in the narrative. You should only call him Aya if it's from Shigure or Hatori's point of view as I'm pretty sure they're the only ones who call him Aya. Yuki just calls him 'nii-san', I think.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
this is actually pretty decent so far. I like that it seems like you actually put thought into it, unlike lots of other stories of its type. plus you didn't make all the guys gay, which is a pet peeve of mine. and it's surprising that akito let mine off the hook so easily. i'm guessing this was left incomplete because a story like would need to be very long to really work :P
Disney's Darling chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
ZOH. MY. FRICKING. BIEBER.

THE ANGST.

I love it! I want to huggle poor Aaya until he alomst chokes, I love him so much! UPDATE!
kagome102694 chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Please update very very very very soon. It's a pretty good story.
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I cannot see Aya as anyone but his crazy, hyper, immature, amusing self! -sobs- Aya...
loretta537 chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
what happens next? does aya get better? is he at least able to move into shigure's instead of the main house?
masterframes chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
It seems as though you still get a lot of good reviews for this story. why not continue, ne? It's amazingly well-written and its at the top of my favorites! LOVE it so much, AyaMine ROCKS! Love ya love your fics, HOPE TO INARI you update! Onegai? Just for the Ayame fans? *puppy eyes*
masterframes chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
I likes it...aya has always been my favorite, oh and mine too...please update?1 Onegai?
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
I liked it! Please add more i want to know if Ayame will get better.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »