Reviews for Gentle
So awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
So much awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Im probably gonna cry now
00012 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
A beautifully written story with a touching poem to finish it. This was an amazingly powerful read, well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Umm, its just a suggestion, but maybe change the rating to M for her...uh...dream in the middle.
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Grant Raven happiness, oh author!
ExiledfromAzerath chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Oh my god. this was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. I wouldof cried but my mom was in room and she always gets concerned when I cry. ehh. But I still loved it.
angelraider chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
wow all can say is wow this was nice. wow.
ChopStickGirl120 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I loved it...so sad though...:(
la anjita chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
WHY DO YOU ALL KILL OFF CHARACTERS WHEN SOME REAL FLUFF HAS A CHANCE TO DEVELOP?

This is so sad. If I weren't so hyped up about Narnia (which is on TV right now, by the way) I would cry.

Now I'm going to find some happier fics.

*sniff* so beautiful.
JonK12690 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Wow. That was incredible. Awesome in all categories imaginable. Nice work. I'm a big Cy/Rae supporter so thanks. This was a great story!
BlackGothFaerie chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Wow...that's all i can say, wow. That one-shot was great, I loved it.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
this was one of the most beautiful peices i ever read. I cried. u did a really amazing job on this. good work.
Labbess chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
*wipes tears away from eyes* This was gorgeous, pure gorgeous... But WHY? Why did Cyborg die? *cries some more* I loved this story alot... Please write more like it (though not so depressing, of course)
counting by midnights chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
and just wen they admit it, he dies. oh, that's just wonderful. (by the way, "people do crazy things when they're in love" sounds like from hercules, right?)