Reviews for Requiem For the Ronin
Mary Lou chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
It saddens me that this fine work is most likely never going to be finished. It is well-written and thoughtful. Everyone is in character and I like your original characters also. I truly enjoyed the story up to this point.
bebopcowgirl26 chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
It's been 6 years so I highly doubt you'll ever finish this-or even ever come back to this site. I just thought I should say I'm very disappointed that I'll never get to read your outcome for this story. Thanks for writing. It was delightful.
Ppleater chapter 18 . 1/9/2010
Ooh, this is very good so far!
Batya chapter 18 . 11/9/2005
hm
Batya chapter 17 . 11/9/2005
hm thats sweet by the way sorry about that crazy review ...um we hadnt slept that night and were quite nuts when we wrote the review but good chappie
Batya chapter 15 . 11/6/2005
OH MY GOD!OH MY #$%$&$$$%%#& GOD!

- Xleai has no relation with this person. Its just a heads up.

- thats my stupid friend STOP TYPING YOU DUMBASS!

-Fear the EMO-ness of xleai. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

- WE GET IT LIKE DEATHLIKE DEERS ON STERIODS

-I'll make you watch the bunny-getting-runover clip again and again and again. :D

anyway i cant beleive that karasu is his dad that why i bleeped myself before keep it up

-I didnt read it but she was like freaking out. She only does that while reading tsubasa. Congrats.

-SHUT UP YOU MORON!

-People fear my talents. xD SHE'S JEALOUS!

-am not you emo freak!

-Because of that I shall cut myself with knives. D':

Then I'll get hardcore DDR. My life is ruined!1!

-yea whatever GO WATCH AVATAR!
Batya chapter 14 . 11/3/2005
this is really cool...i probably would have gone in a more predictable(probably sappy and romantic direction) this is like something i would expect the creators of sc to write
Batya chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
once again hm * frowns in concentration and only succeeds in getting a headache
Batya chapter 12 . 11/3/2005
hm interesting...and im no longer confused _
Batya chapter 11 . 11/3/2005
um is this a fuumugen fic or jinfuu or is it not romantic at all?
Batya chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
MUGEN TOO? now i feel sorry for just about everybody...at least have the decency to let them al reunite or have fuu free mugen from jail
Batya chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
i get that that is shiori's husband but whos umeko other than that it really is perfect the way fuu can manipulate him its pretty funny
Batya chapter 8 . 11/3/2005
ACK! SHE THINKS HE'S KARASU?AH other than that POOR JIN! as you can tell i get sympathetic very easily and i like Jin he's adorable!im hoping this fic is mugen and fuu as they have been together in this fic for awhile
Batya chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
damnit! POOR JIN! and actually i was really hoping fuu and mugen would find him and pull him out of the water but nevertheless it is a good chapter
Batya chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
poor poor shiori...im assuming her man died from the fall and she survived but i like how you kept repeating her fathers words ...nice touch...AWESOMENESS!