Reviews for Ranting and Raving in the Room of Requirement
thePURPLEpillowthief chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
please update this story
GeraldtheTrashCan chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
You continue to amaze me and make me spin...pst...(Its a gerald joke)
blondishbrownish chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
so i really like where this is going. interesting plot. i haven't seen it before. please continue!
SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Y'know, I think I'm putting this one on author alert too. Update soon!
Cae Komanoe chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Dear 'Dobbylover'

*Clears her throat* UUPDDAATTE NOOWW!

Yes, I finaly read it, so what. Now I like it and you have to update. Otherwise I will whine and scream and bang on your door whining and screaming!

Update, Cuz I said so.

Cae
Tails500 chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
This was awesome...more romanticness plz? Btw: I LUV Dobby too. Horray for Dobby! (and...Janitors!)Well bye.

P.S. I have 5 questions. Will there be more Lupin in the story? Will Barney make a guest appearance?(lol!)How many toes does a fish have? Does Santa really see you when you're showering and knows when you are nake-d? Are you gonna write more Dobby stories 'cause they're cool?

P.P.S.: hehehehe...p-p...if you could answer my questions that'd be greater than frosted flakes.
Kuddls chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
I luv this story (i luv most comspiracy stories lol) update soon!
Dobby-rocks chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
fellow dobby lover ready ad reviewing and i must say i love it... more plz and can i be your beta reader ive read all yo fics! the flying monkeys are attacking! and you can quote me on that
MarilynJean chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
excellant job! please keep writing! i love it!
LadyOfTheCelticLand chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
YES! YEAH! I LOVE IT!

LOTS OF CHAPPYS PLZ!
Crystal Kisses chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Oohh... what will happen next? And I wonder what will happen to Lily and James (i.e. how much yelling there'll be to let them out before they settle down)? Great chapter, update soon!
animerockstar chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
very good keep up the excellent work and please update this fanfic soon please many thanks ttyl
BlueroseSS chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
YAY! It only took a day! oh how lucky am I! So, will you update the next chapter now!

Mina
irish 62442 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
it was great! get chappie 2 up super soon!
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
i love this story! i hope this is the 3rd review because i want to read more(if you don't have 3 could you please just post anyway?) keep it up! great story!