Reviews for Is There Any Tea on This Spaceship?
Juniper Laurel chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
One more scar on the list. I did NOT see that coming (no pun intended there.) For the love of all that is hoopy... good job.
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I will never be able to drink tea again without thinking about this. (Note that i don't say it's a bad thing :))
Caramel Cheescake chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This...was awesome. And thankfully, I'm not really a big tea drinker. And...did you quote Slartibartfast in the beginning with the 'Scares the willies out of me.'?
A.B.Lexis chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I am drinking tea while I read this, BUT I can never look at PGtips again...but I have Ringtons...so it's great 8D
CaptainElli chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Yes, that did destroy my image of tea, especially as that is EXACTLY how I like my tea :s

Great story but...I hate you :L
blank stare really chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
that was pretty darn amazing. i'm still gonna drink tea, though. i'm used to slash/yaoi stories that revolve around everyday things. so HAH!
Jeezabel chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I had to laugh XD
Roadway chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh dear a cup of tea with really never be the same now. Regardless, odd but cute story. I love the nicknames at the end, that was priceless. It disturbed me, but I loved it.
Account-like-art-is-dead chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Rest asured I will NEVER be able to drink tea without thinking of this again. XD
torchwoodtimelord chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i nearly spilled my tea when i read this!

and now, every time i have a cup of tea, i'm going to giggle insanely. doubly so if in public. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Omg, that was hilarious. I wasn't expecting the blowjob part and then-BAM-there it was. I love the two last lines they say to each other! Hilarious!
JazzySatinDoll chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I drink three cups of tea a day. With milk and one sugar.

thanks.
Sheena chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
haha..I was definately drinking tea when I found this. Good story!
AnAdventure chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I should have listened to your summary. Bleck!
randomhitchhiker chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
lolz, this is cute. very odd :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »