Reviews for The Time Turner
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
That was short, sweet and absolutely perfect :).
dirty-icing chapter 23 . 12/9/2008
aw good story
Nina Oswald chapter 23 . 7/13/2007
i liked this until she ended up with Bordon, I honestly dont find him appealing. I wanted her to be with tavy! but, the beth and o'hara paring is so cute! I read the rest for them two. I ignored the cat and james paring. lol.
BowlofCereal chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
man you made him look like an ass. him not knowing any word bigger than Cornwalis is dumb and thats why its a good idea.
Lisa K chapter 21 . 4/9/2006
Some confusion. I don't mean to be nit-picky, but sorry, I am.

"' Eww slime ball!' Tom said realizing his classmate was now stuck here too.

'Retard!' Krista retorted.

'Moron!' [This is Tom talking]

'Duck face!' [This is Krista talking]

'Rot in a horse stall!' [This is Tom talking]

'Eat my Shi-' Cat quickly covered her brother’s mouth. [You imply that Tom is talking, but by the dialogue, Krista would be saying the word.]

Please, for the sake of keeping us readers from being confused, read/edit your chapters before you add them to the story. I also noticed that you put an unnecessary space after you start someone talking. Another thing, you capitalize words in the middle of a sentence, and you don't have commas where they are needed. I am a grammar freak, and it is one of pet peeves seeing such things.

There is nothing wrong with the story, I rather enjoy the plot.

And no, just because I am not signed in does not mean I am too scared to tell you who I am. I don't have an account because I don't choose to.

Please review your documents before you post them.

Thank you.

Lisa
Troyfan16 chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
cat should have given him a swift kick in the knee cap... oh well interesting stuff
Rachael chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
TAVINGTON TAVINGTON TAVINGTON TAVINGTON! OH PLEASE LET IT BE TAVINGTON!
Rachael chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
TAVINGTON TAVINGTON TAVINGTON TAVINGTON! OH PLEASE LET IT BE TAVINGTON!
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 23 . 11/20/2005
*tear it can't be over!

please write a sequel!
Cowpie Surprise chapter 23 . 11/20/2005
OMG OMG OMG COMPLETED? NO, NOT POSSIBLE! -Grabs your shirt collar and shakes vigorously- YOU WRITE A SEQUEL, YOU HEAR? KEEP THIS STORY GOING, GIRL!

I'm sorry. Anyway, I wonder how they get home...if they bother about it anymore...LoL
ginnyroxs94 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
this is great continue
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 22 . 11/17/2005
dude we've been watching the Patriot in history class!

needless to say i like this fanfic better

i bet thats James' sister...am i right!

update!
captnmara chapter 22 . 11/12/2005
Poor Cat, wonder what will happen now they know Cat is from the 21st century. Keep Writing.
JumpGirl42 chapter 21 . 11/11/2005
Was this chapter really that bad?
obssessed-1 chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
I'M STILL HERE!

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »