Reviews for My Children
Elemarth chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw (sniff). That's so good. And it could fit for anyone in a difficult time.

I'm on ch. 6 of Daughter of the Republic. I guess I'll review that once I get caught up. _
MandaSammi chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Beautiful. I love this 'blessing' it makes me want to cry. I wish Padme' had been able to say something like this to her children. She was such a strong character it really didn't make sense for her to just give up and abandon her children. Thanks for giving her some humanity, and showing the love that she had (or should have had) for her children.
Abigail33 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
this is Melissa. that was a beautiful one-shot. i love the emotion. what i didn't like about the movie was the way that padme's dying thoughts were unheard. you really brought that to life. good job.
BreathingFlames chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
*sniffles* Wow. that was amazing. It struck so deep, was so emotion-filled, that I got shivers. I really loved this. It was beautiful and made me want to cry and sing at the same time...

Thank you so much for this.
WizardWriter86 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Nice, Lady Kelina, It was sad that in the movie she didn't seem to have time to do anything but name the kids. I suppose this is how she would "bless" her children. It's really nice piece.
vine chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Aw, how sad. This was SO sad in the movies, cause you knew she had to die, but you couldn't help liking her, all the same.