Reviews for Pox of the Chicken Variety
beanrox chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
-snickers- Aah, I love Scott and Alex bro-stuffs.

And, of course, Jamie and Forge. Nice job; it's good, for a ficlet. Scott'll prolly go nuts when he has the 'pox; I can picture him trying to blow his arm off or something because he can't itch it.
Jinx Author chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Oh man. S...ha ha ha ha ha ha...

I'm so glad I'm not Alex. Great story,

Jinx
PsychoTherapy chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Hehe..

That was funny as hell..

Awesome Job.

;)
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
*giggles and laughs madly*

*falls off chair*

You are AMAZING. *hearts you madly*
sobaka chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
this was absolutely hilarious! i was giggling the whole way through. great work. no typos or werd grammar to distract me, short and sweet plotline, absolutely perfect. :D i'm off to read more of your stuff! :D
AzKailani chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
lol This was hilarious, TF! (Sorry this is so late...) Anyways, I loved this! haha I loved when Logan hit Forge with a newspaper..."Bad inventor, bad!" XD So funny! I really liked when Scott sang the song...lol Reminds me when one of these guys in my History class last year told us that another guy in our class's mom was so up tight about saftety and sang the "Seatbelt Song". XD Awesome job!
AndromacheCassandra chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I like this. Scott torture is good.

Re X-men: The End and the potted version I got from my friend as no comics 'til payday - aren't the people who give you your DNA your parents, not your father and your brother?
jlhx chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
lol tats a cute safty song!
AnimationLasi chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hello Todd Fan! I've been reading your stuff for a long time, and have only recently gotten to review.

This was great, I was reading it out loud to my family and I had trouble with some parts because I was laughing so hard. ;D

The Scott Summers Safty Song was beautiful, I loved it to death. "This is how we stay alive!' That sounds like him!

And Jamie being hte resident little brother is always funny, especially when it's around Forge.

Well, I've got to go, keep up the good work!

AnimationLasi
Red Witch chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh I loved this! This was great! Bravo! I can't wait to see if you do a follow up with Scott getting the Chicken Pox! He he...
jesi0546 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
i luved the spaztic!Scott, i always do! poor guy! i brought chicken pox home to my dad when i was in kindergarden...grown men do NOT want them. period. u should do a JOTT sequel with him havin them...or not, depends on wat pairings ur into...nd now ive started rammblin...wonderful... GREAT FIC!
Amanitas chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
so god. I love the S. Did I see a Gune refreance as well?
Raina and Taina chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Love your story!
ReddistheRose chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Ha! YES! A Titan AE referance! You Rock! Man, that was one of my fave lines, too.

I really liked your fic! Did you write those verses yourself or parody someone?
Neon Hyena chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Wow. Excellent work once again, Todd Fan. The S was truly priceless. So Scott. _