Reviews for Sunset
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
the more i read this story the more i love it! its just so awesome! i love brathan! i cant wait to read more! you did such an amazing job! you should be so very very proud! hope you continue! also hope you update soon!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
i love this story more and more! its so awesome! i cant wait to read more! you did an amazing job! you should be very proud! hope you continue!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
i totally love this story! its so awesome! i cant wait to read more! you did an awesome job!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
im likin this story already! i cant wait to read more!
Ivy The Vamp chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
I love this story so much!

I hope you will update soon...

I would love to see more sexual tensions between Brooke & Nathan!
prettygurlie23 chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
PLEASE continue this story...I love it!
Cristal Ball chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
“So you and…and Lucas?” she asked hesitantly.

Nathan grimaced, “I said bi-sexual, not tasteless.”

HAHAHA. That part killed me. Please update son. It's been a year. Ack. I'm loving the whole theme and plot of the story.
Storyteller247 chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
plz continue this story
Katerina Petrova Salvatore chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
I absolutely love your story! It's very unique!

Please keep on writing! Thanks!
ElleloveMax85 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
Ah your killing me with no new chapter... great fic so far
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
I just came across this. I like your Dark Angel/ Vampire thing you have going on here. You haven't updated in a couple of months. Please do so soon :)
missdenmark chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Omg that truely was amazing! I really love this story and how you describe the characters and the relationship between them. LOVED the last scene between Brooke and Nathan, I really thought something was going to happen.. or I hoped to be exact hehe. I know you haven't updated in a really long time but I hope you are not done with this story because I absolutly loved it! please UD soon!
babes chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
kl story update soon
BrathanBrucasBaleyBreyton chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
i really enjoyed this story! please could you write another chapter!xx
princetongirl chapter 4 . 10/2/2007