Reviews for Speechless
Hirami chapter 9 . 9/3/2017
Aww, that was a really nice story. Old but still gold :D Binge-read it, I just couldn't stop... Thanks for writing it! And greetings from Austria, if you still take a look at ffnet ;3
Queen Gemini2 chapter 9 . 2/12/2017
Beautiful story
Ruby of Raven chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
I loved this! I'm so glad you wrote this so well. It could have been written so horribly, but you pulled it off and did it fantastically! XD I can't believe it was ended here. I want more of it!
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
019293 chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
This was so enchanting, with Yami unable to speak the story had a whole different point of view then any other. A romance with perfect description but not to much and many facts. That's a type of fanfiction stories that are hard to find. Thank you for the awesome story! -
Chetanlaiho chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
I just finished reading the story and I must say I loved it :) When I read the first chapter I nearly stopped because the idea of Yami being mute just seemed to OOC to me (plus I really, really like his voice *guilty*) but I'm really glad I finished reading it (I nearly cried that one chapter where Yami was so sad *embarrased*)

Lastly, even if it may only be a few lines I would like to read it becauseI (I'm a pervert) I like reading the entire story (I think I caught where the lines were removed, I wonder if I'm right)
DrewMayShipper chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
I have to admit, I was a little disconcerted by the fact that Yami was mute, but it made a wonderful story. I loved all of it! Although, I felt nearly as angry as Seto when I read that Bakura's half-naked self (well, that part was fun to read xD) was all over Yami. I'm too serious of a Prideshipper...it gets the best of me xD I also loved how you portrayed Mokuba. He's exactly how I like to see him; an adorable and insightful little troublemaker! I also like your Bakura here (except for the Yami-groping, but other than that...xD). The thought of him being good with children is downright adorable. Overall...this story went beyond my expectations. It was a lovely read 3
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
A mute Yami, eh? Interesting start, I must say... Wiil he get his voice back at the end, I wonder...?
Ahau chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
This story was outstanding.

I enjoyed reading it.

You did a wonderful, amazing job.

I cannot wait to read more of your stories in the future.

But unfortunately, we all have our sunrise, and sunsets. It's time for me to retire. I am so sleepy.

HeHe :3

Goodnight My friend.

See you soon.

Ahau chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Hm. Looks like somebody's jealous.

HeHe :3

I liked this chapter.

It has alot of tension. Which makes it interesting, and leaves the reader sit at the edge of his or her seat.

Great Job.

Ahau chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
This was a great chapter.

I enjoyed reading every word of it.

I must say, I am Very impressed.

Not many people can write a story like this.

Especially when one of the main characters is mute.

It's outstanding. :)

Ahau chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
Wow.

Yami can play guitar. Awesome.

I was suprise when I read that part.

I didn't see that coming.

Very creative. :)

Ahau chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Omg. This story is so beautiful.

I apologize that i didn't review earlier.

I couldn't stop reading. You are an amazing write.

This is one of the most best, well written stories i have ever read.

Shadow Firelaw chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
Yay!

For an alternate dimension fic you sure left me speechless..

This story makes me happy. 3

Keep up tha good work!
Karush chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
hi i really liked your story! i was great!

i never read about Yumi as a mute... that was very interesting! and i enjoyed it alot! and i'm happy Yami didnt maracusally started speaking in the end like alot of the stories do (i mean about solving everything-it's enoying)

will you make a sequal?

Karush-
KnotofRibbon chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
Wow, I adore this story. It is very different, and almost as if one were playing a guessing game. haha I loved it. Wonderful, dear.