Reviews for Fallout
read-readmybooks chapter 1 . 7/30
Loved this soooooo much, love weasley brother fluff and protectiveness 333
The Goode Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/5
I know it's been almost 2 decades since you wrote this but I still love it so much! I haven't stopped crying from the first part and I'm so happy that Percy is finding himself and this is so amazing!
irene2005 chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
Oh wow! I know it's been over a decade and much more but this is amazing! I admit.. I cried in both parts and I love it! I wish you would come back but you are probably busy.. Love your writing and works!
Missdellusion chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
You've given me all these feelings and I don't quite know what to do with them.

Excellent sequel!
sarsha008 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
The description of the picture was wonderful, it painted an incredibly accurate image in my mind as I read it! Thanks for writing!
Skeletens chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
So Hot! I stayed up all night reading this- finished when the dawn came! The BEST Olover/Percy fanfic there is. Believe me, I read them all...almost all...
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Good work! :) Well written once again!
Robin Moto chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
You did it again, you made me cry. Both stories are heart rending.

Thank you.
free2be371 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh God you made me cry again. Just, the relationship between Percy and his brothers and Oliver just *being* there for Percy when he so needed it, it made me cry and it was so beautiful. Once again, such good writing!
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow...another incredible oneshot. Amazing...
lolasail4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Both this story and the one before it were amazing! I cried so hard, and loved the happy ending. It was a really beautiful peice of writting!
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I love your stories so much, you have true talent for emotion. Please continue writing.
rinaaa chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
this is so beautiful... its so good- i'm jealous of your writing ability- it's just... wow. i love these stories. i'm going to read the next one.
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
oh. oh. oh.

i don't know what to say.

i think my smile is as big as percy's.

that was beautiful.
Serenity-Granger17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
i cried it soo beatiful and sad at the same time i wish one day i could write like you can
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »