Reviews for Fallout
Ketch101 chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
This is fantastic work. Unbelivably good. I was so moved as you showed us Percys grief. As he slowly showed others the person he would not allow himself to be. It's late and I really should be going to bed, but I can't stop myself from reading the rest of your storys. Thank you for all your hard work, it really shows.
di chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
god why the hell are fred and george laughing? that's so sweeet! i love oliver, knew he was a cool guy! write more of this angsty percy stuff, I love it! your a great writer!
PiperX chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
It's been well over a year since I first read these stories and I'm so pleased that they are just as wonderful as I remembered. Those last lines with Ginny brought tears to my eyes. I don't know if you still check your reviews but these stories remain some of my all time favorite fan fictions. I recommend them often.
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
After I read "Catharsis", my first thought was "knowing my luck, this is the author's only story." I was so happy when I found out that there was a sequel, and even happier when I found out that there might be another part to this story. I've always wondered about Percy. JK didn't focus on him much; to me he was this mysterious shadow. So I decided to dearch for Percy fics, hoping that maybe some gifted author would help me get to know Percy the human being, not Percy the insufferable Big-Head boy. That author was you. Thank you for writing about Percy. Through you, I've gotten to know the real Percy, not the shell he casts around himself.

Sincerely, Michelle
Joey Potter chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
WHY haven't I reviewed before? I've read this story two or three times, and never reviewed? What is wrong with me?

Anyway, this sequel couldn't have been better! I believe you when you say Percy's told you everything. You're lucky you got him, really. (I got stuck with Charlie - oops, don't tell him I said that!)

I loved the ending. Those last two lines always makes me cry. Ginny knows, and Ron's just smiling and... oh, I can just see it!
Indarae chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
*fails miserably to keep from crying* Oh, that was gorgeous. Percy's definately my favourite potter character - he's quite a bit like me, actually. Absolutely spiffing :)
Lulu-Chan1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Wow... as lovely as it was prequel... I really love your plot and the play of the loss of Eric on Percy's mind a lot... I think it explains a lot about Percy and fits many aspects of his character perfectly.

Also... this one is including Oliver Wood! Yay!
Aille chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Wonderful... delightful... I probably should have read Catharsis and Fallout before I read Unsuspecting Hearts, but I turly enjoyed them all. You've made Percy come alive... Showing that there is more to him then the pompus ass that he shows to the world. Ok... I'm doing a mass review... this is for Catharsis as well... It broke my heart to read about Percy losing his brother, his 'bestest' and the pain that followed. I'm glad that his family was there to help him pull though it... was concerned enough about him to show him that it wasn't his fault. I'm also very glad that you brought Oliver into it. Showing the world that there is more to Percy than they see. As Ginny said "That's the real Percy."
Alhendra chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
You are an excellent author...this was a beautifully written piece...I didnt think it was possible for me to fall any more in love with Percy but you have managed it...I'm off to read Unsuspectng Hearts now...brilliant job once again...
Spaz86 chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
that is just as sad as the first one.
Zoi no miko chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Ohhhh, lovely! Thank-you, it's wonderful! _

(though the way you wrote sometimes, I kept thinking that Bill and Charlie were... er... well... *is shameful* _;)

Keep writing! You have a beautiful talent!
Aurora de la Noche chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Ahhhhhh, yay! This is really good! I love it, and I'm sorry I can't be more eloquent than that. Is it healthy to have images of Percy in leather swimming in front of your eyes? If it is, I'm fit! Well done! (-:
Kimagure chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
This fic I absolutely adored to pieces. I know this is going to be one of those fics that I read and reread and then reread again becuase it's just that damn good. I loved how you characterized Bill and Charlie, I loved how they went about helping their brother and helping him heal, and I loved seeing the peaks into Percy's character. The idea of hiding behind the glasses, the painful shyness that he tries to cope with by keeping people at a distance...this was just such an ~awesome, awesome, awesome~ fic. You just did such a great job of developing Percy with this background and having him go through this kind of identity crisis. I loved, loved, loved this fic! *glomps fic*
CheshireEmpress chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Okay, that completely and totally lived up to every expectation I had after Catharsis. Another wonderful piece.
Aislin Cross chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Im crying again. Wow this is such a good series. Love it.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »