Reviews for Fallout
Saphirre1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Once again, a fabulous story! You've made me cry!
holeybubushka chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Oh man. I still like the first one better, ( Well, the first one was the best story I'd ever read of HP, so it's pretty hard to top.) but anyway, this was great. You truly tapped into Percy, and all the pain he's going through, as well as some of the other characters in ther books. I love that Percy getting better, albeit slowly. oliver is great, I'm sensing something deeper there. This has been great, thanks
Crystal Black chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
That was soooo deep yet good. I cried like I did for the first one. Please for the love of god keep writing all your stories!
Jenneigh chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Too cool, too cool. Great sequel to 'Catharsis'. I liked it a lot.

TTYL in TotallyPercy,

Jennifer
Arquenril chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
This is just as sad if not more then the first part, because of this story, percy and ron are now my fave charectors, I feel so bad for hiim really, and im so mad at myself for thinking him boring, I love this story
Mousey Malone chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
OMG I'm crying.

Do you realize I've never cried over a book or a story or even a movie before?

Ps. If Percy's nightmare's were so loud...then howcome Oliver doesn't know about them?
Aren Silverleaf chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
wow, yet again, great stuff, just as good if not better than the first.
Author By Night chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
I'm at loss for words. That was perfect- or should I say Percyfect?
little hecate chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
*sob* this was absolutely fabulous. i sobbed. i literally sobbed. you are a magician with words, i am insanely jealous. please don't stop. I LOVE IT.
nosilla1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
"And the trousers fit him like a second skin. They felt… almost sinful." That is so perfectly Percy. Excellent! I am in love with Percy now. Your family dynamic is wonderful and very real. And Bill's feelings on being the oldest are right on (I know, I'm the oldest too). Percy and Oliver are so sweet together. This is wonderful.
plumeria chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Hi again. Ok, now that I've read the entire series, I have to ask you: Would you let me post the links to these stories (Catharsis, Fallout, U. Hearts) on the "offsite recommedations" page of my website? I wouldn't be hosting the actual stories, just posting the links to them here. **PLEASE email me at and let me know.** I made sure to make this a signed review so you could go to my website and look at it first, if you wanted to. Anyway, on to the actual review: It's interesting to see Percy as the "little brother" in this installment, not the elder as we usually see him. I also appreciate the burden Bill feels as eldest of the clan. LOL at the "point system" b/t Bill and Charlie. Nice use of Fire Salamander oil. I was thinking, when Percy first saw the dragonets take wing, that rather than be awed, he might be traumatized at the vision of falling through the air, since that's what happened to Erec, and then you did make him react that way in nightmare. Beautifully done. The scene where he babbles at Oliver, and then talks and then falls asleep with him was very touching. That scene reminded me very strongly of The Last Herald Mage trio by Mercedes Lackey. As did the scene where Percy tries to remember how Erec lived, rather than how he died. I also love how in this series you've used Percy's glasses and his long robes as something he used to hide behind. And I forgot to mention in "Catharsis" that I was touched by the scene where Fred and George try to comfort each other at the notion of being bereft. Same with Bill and Charlie in this story. All in all this trio of stories is a masterpiece of emotions - despair, hope, growth, concern, and love. **Please let me know if I can host the links on my site.**
Lairy Fights chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
This is really, really good. Nice explanation/rationalization for Percy's personality. I'm going to read the other part now and I don't care if it's slashy. You've made me open to the possibilities.
Auror5 chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
I have to admit that this was the first time I've read a Percy fic, or a Weasley fic for that matter. The imagery (descriptive word choice) was great. I could really picture the scenes. Was a bit confused about Erec though, and, at times, wondered if the story was about Bill/Charlie or Percy. Hmm, perhaps it should have been centered a bit more on Percy, on his thoughts. Still not sure why Percy seemed to fall apart, in his grief over his brother, after he left Hogwarts. I had the impression that Erec died a long time ago because no one seemed to know that the Weasleys had another son. Anywho, overall, I liked your story for its originality and imagery.
dfgfdgfdgfd chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Great story...really, wonderful...
Rhysenn chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Still loving this. I am really enjoying the way you write Percy, Bill and Charlie - it's the brotherly love element that is truly unique and captivating about this story. (Says she who can't write much else except rivals sniping mercilessly at each other and then ending up snogging somehow. eep.) You portray Percy's pain so very well - agonizingly beautiful. The tenderness and love with with Bill and Charlie treat him, as well as the concern and (more than?)friendship from Oliver - it gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside. You explain things so well, the way they conform to canon - Percy's feelings about the way the twins treat him, the way he talks so much about nothing at all to compensate for his shyness - it makes the whole story more believable and grounded. And Percy in leather pants and a sleeveless jacket, his head nestled in Oliver's chest? *low whistle* Bring on the next part, with promised slashyness too!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »