Reviews for Fallout
LunarBard chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Ohhhhhh, that is sooooooo sweet. I love it!
Luckfire chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Aww. All hail Leather!Percy. I have to say that this is a very good story, with some great characterization and really interesting insights into Percy's, Bill's, and even Oliver's personalities; especially Percy's. Very cool. My only problem with it is the distinct melodrama that hovers over everything, like whenever *anyone* finds out that Percy blamed himself for Erec's death. There is NO WAY they could be that clueless! They must have paid him *some* mind, being as Erec was his bestest. This is my only gripe, however, though I find it to be a rather largish thing. And, oh yeah, couldn't you chapter this story? So much easier to click a link at the bottom to the next bit than to go hunting for something that says "sequel to Fallout." Keep writing, and may the wind be always at your back.
ClayZebraaol.com chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
Wow. I'm amazed you were able to sustain the momentum from the first part into this part. The angst was just perfectly done, and the interaction betwen the brothers was wonderful. The few light moments (like Charlie's swearing proess) fit in very well. The evolution from Oliver's initial awkwardness to friendship, and the touching and in-character reactions of the younger siblings at Hogwarts rounded out the story perfectly.
Styx chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Again, I absolutely adore this. And I'm so glad that you've included Oliver because of the tiny slash implication. It gives me an excuse to ask you whether I can archive it on HLSA [ slasharchive] Please email your reply to . You write the Weasley's very well- building each of them up and developing them, without making their destictions too abrupt or OOC. Next part's coming soon, right? ##Styx
Hokuto-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Oh, this was so cool. I love Percy fics. So sweeet... You're an awesome writer!
RavenNat chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Oh, I'm so ready to cry now! I love angst, and I not so sure why! lol. This story was beautiful and moving. Thanks for a wonderful and emotional read!
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
You already know how much I love this, but it does no harm to say it again :) Wonderful story, fantastically written and plenty of lovely Percy angst. Oliver being in it is simply icing on the cake :) I love the way you portray all the characters with depth, none of them serve as simple window dressing, they are all fleshed out. It's the type of fic you can easily read over and over again.
Alicey chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Oh my goodness.. that was truely wonderful! Normally, most fanficcies don't stir me up emotionally, but you've succeeded to do so in this stowee. I mean, tears were rising up in my eyes! It's kind of a sad thing about the twins' response toward the picture enclosed in the letter from Oliver... that's mean of 'em.. verra mean... again I repeat, this was great! I loved it. I'll be looking very much forward to the (unfortunately) last part of the series.. *runs off bawling*
karin chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
I'm so glad you're continuing to write Percy-angst stories. This was so good. You've done a great job capturing the closeness between Bill and Charlie, as well as their concern for Percy. I'm so glad Oliver was there for Percy and let him get all that out of his system and comforted him and... And the image of Percy in that blue leather just... well, it was just really funny and cute. You described it so well, I could picture it perfectly. "And the trousers fit him like a second skin. They felt… almost sinful." :) Keep it up; I am anxiously awaiting the third part!
Gwendolyn Grace chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Zero reviews? I'm the first one who gets to review this? Well...cool, but wah! Why hasn't anyone else reviewed this yet? Okay: u r the bestest evar. K? So...Keep writing, K? Only, is this gonna be slash? Cause u no I don't like that slashy stuff. Okay, I couldn't even type that with a straight face. I wanna see Percy and Oliver kiss! Smoochy, smoochy! Yes, I'm in a very strange mood.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4