Reviews for Twin Troubles
shugokage chapter 9 . 5/24
I am truly sad to see this amazing story incomplete!
darkponyD chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Aww COME ON! Why is it that every time I find a good Ranma fic its been dead for at least 6 years?!

In any case this is really good, you should keep going!
code R.R chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
I like it so far
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Great chapter cant wait to see nadokas reaction to ranmas 'training' from genma
Four-Eyed Dragon Hermit chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I am really enjoying the story so far, though I hope you update this sometime soon.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Read this (and others) story so far, and I love it!
Kasumi kick asses, the fiance├ęs problems are (perhaps) on a solution road, and Genma receive the beatings he deserve.
Vote: 10
Sonic Wooten chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Very Enjoyable Story, Ranma with a twin sister thats in so many ways like him. I really like the way you've written the story out and showed the interaction between Ranma and Ranko. The Kasumi twist was very interesting as well. So looking forward to the next chapter!
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
cool story plz update it soon
keichan2 chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
I like this story!

The new characters are interesting (and I got the feeling that they are here because they will be needed later...).

You know, if not for Kasumi, I would have thought that Ranma might end up with Megumi: they have a similar way to live their life, and after she beat the "I don't hit girls" out of him, they might become good friends, mutually pushing themselves to get better...

I know it is a bit hypocritical (I still can't believe that it took me two years to notice the two newest chapters) but it has been a long time since you last updated this story, even thought you seemed to have at least planed the next chapter, and I would like to read more (I wonder what reaction Ranma would have, should Nodoka threaten Ranko because she is not yet married and pregnant...)

Please, update soon!
KPheonix chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
The Ranma does not hit girls thing: ultimate fanon. He just won't take Akane seriously, but every other woman he's fought (Shampoo, Asuka the White Lily, Ukyo, Kiima) seriously.
Nysk chapter 8 . 6/26/2010

tacaloking chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
plaesw make more chapters of this story
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
A new application of the spiral. Heavens Grinder Blast. I like Ranma and Kasumi. She is the only girl in the original series I think might deserve the wild horse. I have no idea how Kasumi will beat out Shampoo, amazons are stupid stuborn. Thanks for writing.
io chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
While the healing is happening after the fight, megumi stands up, ranma stands up, then megumi stands up again
sisti chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
Just finished re-reading your story AGAIN (for the umpteenth time) and still enjoy it. I know it has been over 2 years but PLEASE consider updating. I (and everyone else who has followed this story) really want to see the fated reunion with all members of the Saotome family. Not just Nodoka, but also Seijuro and maybe throw in one of the shinto priestesses that raised Ranko. You know, for comic relief.