Reviews for Return of the Squirrels
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
hahaha that is great
The Foolish Traveler chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
haha... were you smoking something while writing this..haha... its hilarious... poor Legolas(yes I know I probably spelled his name wrong! I did it on purpose!)
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Ok i'm reading them backwards from the last one you made to the first, but they're getting funnier and funnier!
Mandanza chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Haha, insane squirrel attacks xD
AlatarielZ chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Wow, this one wasn't as good as the first one, it was a lot better! Legolas shrieking! Hahahaha, I like how Estel talked with the cold.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Hahahahahahaha! Revenge of the Squirrel! Excellent

Nelarun
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Squirell charging Legolas and screaming. "Redwall!"

Love it.
Daethule chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
*nearly falls off chair laughing* This is hilarious! Poor Legolas...teehee. You gotta love the evil squirrels.

Dt
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Those darn squirrels, twins, and rangers! LOVE IT! Oh sweet revenge.
Misendure chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Hello! It's been a really long time, but I love these! I've never been able to mix LOTR and squirrels, just rabbits though.

Please keep going!
RebelElf777 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Hi! It's Lorwen, but I was too lazy to sign in, nya! Sorry _

I LUVED it! It twas better then the first one, ya know. Keep it up, I'm gonna check out your other stories sometime, kay?

till next time!

-Lorwen
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That's hillarious!
Erasuithiel chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Hahaha! I was laughing so hard while reading, the dog came over to see if I was...well...sane. Which I am not, but hey, we're all insane to some degree, no? Update soon PLEASE, this is hilarious!

~Erasuithiel of Laurelindorenan
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I read the other one and this one! They are so funny! LOL! When are you going to post up the next one? Soon I hope! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stupid Squirrels!
itsbitterbaby chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
hee hee - that was so funny,

i haven't actually read your first story yet, but i am about to go searching for it

please to a sequel