Reviews for Dewed Nox
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh gosh! This makes me so happy! _
deliriou599 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
loved your attention to the scenic details! you described them very well
pinaydilag chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Pwew! That's a good one!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Great one-shot! I loved it!
poems2songs chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
nice story... really sweet... great work...
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Excellent! I loved it, there's something about the old west you've just gotta love!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Great oneshot. And I'm assuming that Kaoru's friend is Megumi? Love the way you had flasbacks to explain things xD
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Sweet, I love the time setting, awesome idea! _
Threedaysunrise chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Ha ha! I like this story. In some kind of weird way it reminds me of the movie "Man from snowy river". You don't see many fics like this out there, so I'm glad you wrote it.

Threedaysunrise
Jainster chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I didn't realize that you were the author of this story until I found it again. I read it once and couldn't recall the title or the author. I love this one shpt!
Sapphire Lupe chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I loved it! Do you plan on making a sequel to this? If you did, I would be thrilled to death! I love your fic! It's so awesome and cute! I loved k/k when they are set as cow-hand falls for boss's daughter type of fics, there soo awesome and wonderful! I really do hope you do a sequel, with Kenji in it, if that is what you desire, that is. Well I must go, before I bore you with words. Keep up the good work! Your on my favs list!

Ja ne

Sapphire Lupe
sulou chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
sweet.
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Ah. What a delightful oneshot. You seem to have a knack for ending these things perfectly. Again, great work. I dont think Ive read anything like this. -
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Oh lovely. I love the last line. You capture a lot of story and sense of time and place in a remarkably short space.
MiraResQNU chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
My dear, you've spun quite the poetic little one-shot here. Such beautiful imagery! I can tell you spent a lot of time on your word choice, searching for the perfect vehicle by which to convey for your readers the vivid pictures in your imagination. Mission accomplished, very well done! I look forward to more of your future works.

-Mira _