Reviews for The Potter and the Kettle Black
D-T chapter 1 . 3/6
I have really fallen in love with your story
Your style is great, you have got Harrys wit spot on and the plot is as realistic as it can be in jkr's universe.
I would love to read more and it is a shame that you seem to have stopped writing ffs.
If you ever feel up to it, please give this story a second chance. It would be great reading what you still had in store for our beloved characters.
lovemya2000 chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
:-) Awesome Good
Martionmanswife chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
great story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Well done! I think you did a wonderful job of keeping things in-character. Update soon!
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
No I hated the way that ended.
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I don't like that Harry isn't more trusting of Sirius.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow i really like this so far.
Serena Elsa Snape chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
I really loved this story. I think this is the way the book should of gone with harry and remus helping sirius come free and capture pettigrew before he could escape. I hope that Dumbledore can help prove sirius innocents and set sirius free for Harry doesn't deserve to live with the mean Dursley's. You are a great, awsome and wonderful author and i hope that you update soon.
Kiryn chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Um...I really, really, really like this, and I hope you haven't abandoned it. Please update! Even though it's been years...
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
I would love to read the rest of this sometime.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Aha! Pettigrew beat him to the punch! The best he can do is insist upon questioning under veritaserum as is his right.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
Excellent! Apparently having Harry talk to Remus was the best idea cause it is making him think.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Yes indeedy! Remus Lupin is a very intelligent man.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Sirius is being a bit selfish here I think. Or maybe just not thinking. harry needs him. This is a repeat of what happened the night James and Lily was killed. Sirius put his own feeling ahead of Harry's. I don't Sirius realizes that of course or how badly Harry needs him ... yet.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009