Reviews for The Potter and the Kettle Black
:-) Awesome Good
Martionmanswife chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
great story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Well done! I think you did a wonderful job of keeping things in-character. Update soon!
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
No I hated the way that ended.
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I don't like that Harry isn't more trusting of Sirius.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow i really like this so far.
Serena Elsa Snape chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
I really loved this story. I think this is the way the book should of gone with harry and remus helping sirius come free and capture pettigrew before he could escape. I hope that Dumbledore can help prove sirius innocents and set sirius free for Harry doesn't deserve to live with the mean Dursley's. You are a great, awsome and wonderful author and i hope that you update soon.
Kiryn chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Um...I really, really, really like this, and I hope you haven't abandoned it. Please update! Even though it's been years...
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
I would love to read the rest of this sometime.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Aha! Pettigrew beat him to the punch! The best he can do is insist upon questioning under veritaserum as is his right.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
Excellent! Apparently having Harry talk to Remus was the best idea cause it is making him think.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Yes indeedy! Remus Lupin is a very intelligent man.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Sirius is being a bit selfish here I think. Or maybe just not thinking. harry needs him. This is a repeat of what happened the night James and Lily was killed. Sirius put his own feeling ahead of Harry's. I don't Sirius realizes that of course or how badly Harry needs him ... yet.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Excellent start!
Glass Prism chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
Please update this! It's a really awesome story and I would love to see how it turns out!