Reviews for Harry Potter And The First Years
Snarky B chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
First, you have an 'okay' story stated, but with a beta reader, your story has the potentual to become 'good.' I sugest you get one. You don't seem to need much help with spelling and gramar, (though I did spot a few errors) but someone to help you with syntax, or 'sentence flow,' or 'wording' would be helpful.

Second, I sugest you 'age up' your older charecters a bit. For example, the vocabulary you have the professors using sounds 'youg' to me, inconsistant with how a sixty-year-old might speak. If you listen carfully to the way adults speak amunst themselvs, and the way children (teenagers and young adults) do, you will hear a diffrence. A beta reader will help you here too.

Keep writing,

Jan-AQ chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
Hm.. interesting chpater. I liked how Remus had the clock 15 minutes fast. The new house.. well I think it's a new idea for it to be what it is. I'm very interesting in seeing how it will work out. I'm glad that Remus gets to be a House Master. How fun!
w chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Really glad to see you back on this fic! Can't wait to see what happens next. Am hoping for updates on your Starwars stories too, especially Families!
Robert chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I do hope you continue with this... it's an interesting post-book 7 story.
Jan-AQ chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
This is really good. I've really wrapped up in the story and I know your original characters, which is actually quite unusual. You did a fantastic job with this chapter. I really like Urian Malfoy and I can't wait to read more about him and the other children. I am also very keen on learning, or watching Snape and harry and how they are doing in their jobs and how they will do as the two people most likely to try and head-off any new dark wizard. Please continue this story! :} What is is going to be about?
pokey chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
You have to feel for Urian, thinking that everyone is going to pick on him. Great chapter, I love getting to read outsiders thoughts about our beloved trio.
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Extremely interesting. I really hope you continue this! I am curious to know if you've considered the events of the latest book ("Half Blood Prince"), as for the moment, I really can't tell!

I don't really care wether you do or you don't, it promises to be an enchanting read!

Silverthreads chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Oh, I like this! I am so very much looking forward to future chapters. There are great many possibilities for a story this far past Voldemort's demise!
Nippledora Tweaks chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Nicely opened for an aftermath fic. Hope you'll be explaining why Snape is alive, at Hogwarts, and on an occasional first-name basis with Harry over the next several chapters. Please allow your muse to slap you silly so that you can update quickly.
pokey chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
OMG-love it. I really love how they are wizarding cards, funny and a great tie in to their first train ride to Hogwarts.
dshael chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
So you, too, have fallen to the Dark Side... (evil laughter). Looking forward to more of this. :)