Reviews for Warm
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
awsome you totaly did him justice lol :)
Miyoko03 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
hee~~ more of Sky fanfic! once again, I love it!
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I love this story! You did Sky justice though i hate to pick it didnt have where she loved him in the plalace but it was beautiful! dont mind my pickiness! beautiful,beautiful story!
Arakanga chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was simply amazing. I always loved Ling/Sky pairing, but you made the whole thing very believable, everything just seems right in your story. Very well written.
Peow chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I love all your stories about Sky, you make him sound even better than in the game. It's like he *is* yours, not Bioware's. Keep writing, it's beautiful.
MobPrincess22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I freakin' loved it! Sky is my favorite character is well.
Clover64 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Fantastic fic. You captured Sky perfectly. Loved it. Great job. :)
who knows chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
that was sad and touching. i really like your stories about sky and "ling". i also liked the begining about his daughter. it was deffinetly a good begining. i can't wait to read more of your stories!
FaintlyAlarming chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That's so... adorable. I'm a bit of a sucker for guys with tragic pasts, I'm afraid.
Sad Songs and Waltzes chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Your writing. I'm speechless. Great relation of being too late for his daughter and for Ling. Awesome job.
Rex J. Nibcore chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Wow! This is so good! You wrote it really well and definitely captured the essence of Sky. Though there was a spoiler, it's to be expected with something like this.
Junyi the Shadow chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I loved your story - please write more!

I hope I'll be able to upload my own story soon - it will also have a great deal of Sky in it... :)

Keep up the good work!
Elidi chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
That was just beautiful. I didn't think it was sappy at all. Excellent work.
Bunstyle chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow! Great love story!
Darth Melly chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I really liked your work! You gave a great description of Sky's feelings, much what I thought Sky would feel when I played the game. Very nice!