Reviews for Can't Smile Without You
Nicely done
coconut-dreamer chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw. That was sweet.
henred5 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
dat was prettyy col! WELL DONE!
D chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
That was Awsome!
mjade60 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
that's nice i hope it goes something like that C8
MzPink chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Okay i really loved this one it is my favorite!
southerncoffeeaddict chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I thought this was very well written, seeing more chapters though would be wonderful.
Prince Halliwell chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
GREAT STORY! So emotional! P/K LOVE! HIP HIP HOORAY!

NOT MUCH ELSE I CAN SAY! lol
quickstar989 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
How could I miss this? ARG! I LOVE IT! Paige/Kyle-ness...aw... I have such a big smile on my face after reading this. It rocked! That was the cutest thing ever! That note sounded like it would fit Kyle's character to a T. I love the way you write him. Especially when he's with Paige. You make me love him even more in this fic than I did on the show. (which I don't know how that's possible)

If Kyle doesn't come back and find Paige... gr... but after reading spoilers, I think they are leading up to Kyle coming back. Too many hints to ignor.

Loved, loved, loved - lobster loved this! I shall call you the Queen of P/K ship' fics. Hopefully I'll see another ficlet like this from you soon? I'd love seeing you write them with kids running out, lol. That be excellent! (I do hope that I don't have to wait much longer for the P/K baby on S&W, so looking forward to that!)
scream-queen218 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
aww that's so sweet. i luv kyle and Paige fics.
DorkNextDoor010 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
aww this is soo cute!
The-Cheese-Fairy chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Jess, I LOVE it! :D Paige/Kyle-ness rules! The ending really did bring a tear to my eye! "PS. Turn round" AWW! Soo cute! I WISH the real season 7 opener was like this :) I really really really do! *screams so loud Brad Kern will hear* BRING BACK KYLE! NOW! I DEMAND THAT YOU BRING HIM BACK! *breathes* ...okay, I'm calm... Anyway, this was aweesome! Sorry to see you didnt keep my (EEW) in though! lol! I loved the bit between Monica and Kevin! hehe! I KNEW it was Kyle! hehe! Not much to say other that, this ROCKED! You ROCK. Kyle ROCKS! ...ttyl...hore (hahaahahaha!)

Laur x
LifeSucksAss chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
you know pheobes hair was actully blond, but other than that it was great.