Reviews for Father of the Bride
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
wow anakins so mean to threepio,he's almost like the slave masters he hated growing up.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
I love this series! Anakin and Han are two of my favorite characters, so it's interesting to see them interact. I also love the allusions to what happened in the movies, especially in chapter 2 where Anakin fantasized about freezing Han in Carbonite.
Mireilles3 chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
Ah ah ah! Loved your take on COPL :D I wish Luke was a little less of a standing, but other then that, it was awesome :)

Ani cracked me up so many times :) his dictionary and death tally were particularly hilarious :)

Keep it coming :)
sexystarwarslover chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
I am re reading this story again and I love itonce again i laughed and i quoted alot an it was amazing bring on the sequel i say! AMAZING WORK!
Kilana89 chapter 18 . 5/20/2012

PS Sorry but I despise Mara Jade
Fettkat chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
thunderous applause

loved loved loved!
Fettkat chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
"Just as Anakin was about to comfort his wife the only way he knew how, a knock at the door forced him to stop his artificial hand from vibrating. "

Ok, now you've gone and done it. I shall OFFICIALLY die laughing!
Fettkat chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
"Ways to Entertain Anakin Skywalker

Fart jokes, a drunk Obi-Wan Kenobi, Sabacc, late-night scrambled holo-channels, Mace Windu's shiny head being used as a drum, and watching two grown men (himself not included) fight like five year olds."

STOP! You're killing me!
Fettkat chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
ROFL!

returns spluttering

Let me get this straight- Anakin FERGUS Skywalker asked Luke whether he was GAY?

pun TOTALLY intended! collapses in hysterics again
Fettkat chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Ok, I don't know which new character trait I like best: whiny Luke, overprotective Anakin or drunk Obi-Wan! (No contest, DEFINITELY goes to the last!)
Nadejsda chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
HI ! I loved this story, and the three other ones coming after. You really have great humor, I enjoyed reading something about Anakin Skywalker.

Many thanks ! You really have talent. I hope you're still hanging on FF !
SilverStella chapter 18 . 11/10/2010
AWESOME!
haleyskywalker2 chapter 18 . 10/25/2010
i love this story alot and like every other story u wrote but i have a question where is the seqal because i would just love to read your way of writing luke and mara's life
Hikari Urania chapter 18 . 7/26/2010
OMG! SEQUEL SEQUEL! This was awesome! I loved it especially the ending...I can only imagine Padme's reaction when she meets Mara Jade...Priceless...
kittiekat10105 chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
OMG! I KNEW IT WOULD END LIKE THAT!