Reviews for Father of the Bride
elle.brodie chapter 18 . 9/4
"Anakin could feel that he still feared him. Good" funny as laughed so hard
elle.brodie chapter 16 . 9/3
bahahahahaahaha TRUTH BOMBS!
elle.brodie chapter 8 . 9/3
bahahahahaha sooo funny
elle.brodie chapter 6 . 9/3
You need to write a starwars guide to the galaxy according to Anakin Skywalker. it would be praised from the highest peaks of hilarity
elle.brodie chapter 5 . 9/3
AnotherStoryFan chapter 18 . 8/16
Soo funny! This is really good writing! Please write more!
ElaborateWishes chapter 18 . 4/21
Oh boy. Luke's got it coming ;)
darklover chapter 18 . 4/20
I really enjoyed Anakin's thoughts throughout the chapter. They're so funny.

Glad Anakain ended up coming around to Han and that Han and Leia are now married. It'll be interesting to read Anakin's thoughts on Luke having a girlfriend.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
wow anakins so mean to threepio,he's almost like the slave masters he hated growing up.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
I love this series! Anakin and Han are two of my favorite characters, so it's interesting to see them interact. I also love the allusions to what happened in the movies, especially in chapter 2 where Anakin fantasized about freezing Han in Carbonite.
Mireilles3 chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
Ah ah ah! Loved your take on COPL :D I wish Luke was a little less of a standing, but other then that, it was awesome :)

Ani cracked me up so many times :) his dictionary and death tally were particularly hilarious :)

Keep it coming :)
sexystarwarslover chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
I am re reading this story again and I love itonce again i laughed and i quoted alot an it was amazing bring on the sequel i say! AMAZING WORK!
Kilana89 chapter 18 . 5/20/2012

PS Sorry but I despise Mara Jade
Fettkat chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
thunderous applause

loved loved loved!
Fettkat chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
"Just as Anakin was about to comfort his wife the only way he knew how, a knock at the door forced him to stop his artificial hand from vibrating. "

Ok, now you've gone and done it. I shall OFFICIALLY die laughing!