Reviews for Happy Ending
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh my goodness! It's not too much. I think it rocks! It adds the happiness that is needed for Teta, but doesn't say anything that doesn't need to be said. You could have said something about her emotions about the freedom, but who cares! You did an amazing job. Maybe you could write like Eloise Jarvis McGraw eventually. I think so!
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Love this. I'd work on the ending though, for the last two sentances ring off to me, but perhaps it is all in my head. Anyways, so glad it worked out for them.
Lucy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
King Titmouse? Seriously.
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
"King Titmouse?"

I loved the story, and the idea was very original, but you really should use a spellcheck or have someone edit this for spelling and grammar errors. There are several.

That said, I still enjoyed the story. )
RowenaAthena chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Yay! *clap clap clap clap clap* I liked it, good work.
InTheMiddleOfItAll chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
great job. when i finished reading the book, i immediately thought they should buy teta and set here free.
MuteMelody chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
hmm...good, but kind short. I'm hoping for more!
elodrie chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Excellent writing. I love the chapter, but there are a few spelling mistakes - if you don't mind:

-Automatic should be automatically

-"...and followed obediently once they reached the outer gate

Mara turned to Teta who was certain her was dreaming the whole thing." Should be "... and followed obediently. Once they reached the outer gate Mara turned to Teta who was certain she was dreaming the whole thing."

-“see Teta didn’t I tell you that I would one day I would have bold and eat roasted water fowl everyday?” should be "See, Teta, didn't I tell you that I would one day have/one day I would have gold... ?"

-titmouse should be Thutmose

-tails should be tales

-bake should be back

-Zasha'z should be Zasha's

All of them are small mistakes. I loved your style - it's the perfect epilogue :)
T.J Miller chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I liked it really, but it ended to soon...

-T.J
InConstance chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I realy liked it, i was so disappointed something like this was missing in the book. I found a few words strange though, is hai really egyptian for yes?
Green Peridot chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
It was very good! Engaging, and meaningful. I enjoyed it immensely. Please write another chapter!
Vividus chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I love it!
Princess Margarita chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I really like it. good job!