Reviews for Violence, Booze and too much family
brandy chapter 36 . 11/11/2007
that was really good bunny is my favorite . but i think there should be someone there with purple hair and if there is i forgot so don't make so many ariginal characters they are hard to remember .
Your Favorite Sister chapter 36 . 7/22/2007
HOW DARE YOU! NO NO NO NO NO NO! Take that last one off! We don't need any more siblings! I can't keep track of them as they are! I love the kitties by the way..aww they is so cute!
You're favorite Sister chapter 35 . 7/13/2007
I can't keep up!

I even created (most) of the characters and I can't keep track of them all.

I think we should kill off some...

it's only logical
yourtypicalpsycho chapter 33 . 3/21/2007
there is so much family and ppl in here that i have to keep going back to remember what they all look like but the family is what makes me like the story even more!
Your favorite sister chapter 32 . 2/15/2007
So many family memebers! I need to kill my imagination *bashes head against wall* die die die die
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 32 . 2/15/2007
Ooh, and thus the plot thickens! If there was ever a plot before this chapter. *Sweat drop* Yeah...Update soon.
Kya Paranda chapter 32 . 2/15/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!SO RANDOM!SO INSANE!I LUV IT!
ChiHeavyMetalQueen chapter 31 . 1/22/2007
Okay on your notes, when you see people who have our last name a sig. other in the family it means that their dating, we're not incestious. lol. I like the chapter. I'm trying to remember stats from sibs. but unilke you I didn't write it down so I'll have to reinvent a few people. .
Bunny aka your 1 reviewer chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
I realized something as I re-read this (hehe I forgot most od it) Bunny is albino...she's an albino fucking bunny! Is that not weird?
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 29 . 11/8/2006
Um, was Hiei being nice? And is Shorty his real name, or is that just what they call him? Update soon.
Khahara chapter 27 . 9/6/2006
thankies 4 cratin anothe chapie...but it was kinda short...short but funny...short but funny...kinda like Bunny...HEY! i rhymed! short but funny kinda like Bunny, short but funny kinda like Bunny! YAY!

cant wate 4 nex chapie...SOON I HOPE?

reader,

:P
Khahara chapter 27 . 9/3/2006
I NEED NOTHER CHAPY...SON!

YOUR BIGGEST READER, :P

P.S.:...sooner than i took to make this chapy

ONCE AGAIN, YOUR BIGGEST READER, :P
Silver and White Angels chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
Okay... THAT'S JUST FUNNY AS HELL! I just read all chapters in a row while getting rid of my emails and trying to get a guy online to get his ass back to the computer. MAN! I gotta say this for the characters. I Envy Setsuna, Raye, and Bunny! They got the 3 hot guys! Though Yusuke, Suichi, and Yoko are cutier then Hiei but oh well. he's still cute. :D
Khahara chapter 26 . 8/27/2006
plz o plz make a new ch im dying to c waits up next...PLZ
Khahara chapter 26 . 8/19/2006
Please update, i love your story,thx