Reviews for Bohemian Rhapsody
Kitsune's Temari chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
I loved this. Blush is my second favorite pairing after Javid. (which you put in there happily)

Also yesterday I watched "Swing Kids" with Christian Bale and I've been singing "It don't mean a thing, if you ain't got that swing." So that Chapter made my day.
Maddiecake chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
What a brilliant fic! You did wonderfully with characterization and the fact that you didn't make the slash too obvious was just as wonderful because I had the feeling blatant slash would have taken away from the entire story.

Lovely.
passionate fire chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
Oh. My. God.

That was beautiful.

I mean...just...wow...

I LOVE BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

And I love this story.

Brilliant piece of work. I love blush. and javid. and you!

ahaha holy mother of jesus jumping pogo sticks. I'm speechless. I just love everything about this-the hint of mystery and the song and the ending and the jazz and...

I'm too speechless to give a good freaking compliment. You're so brilliant. Gah.

**ends review before humlites herself further**
jessisthebestduh chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
you are a very good writter and even though its a little creepy its very good
Tommelise chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
First, I really liked the way you used the song and the music without actually *using* it. It was dark and smoggy and very much made me want to stand in an alley wearing spats and a trench coat with the collar turned up.

The writing was simple, conscientious, and careful, and to great effect.

Also, you did well to keep it relatively short; it didn't drag on (as it very well could have done) and kept me interested.

Well done.
treetiesandcandycanecapris chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
FINALLY! An update! I've been waiting for soo long!

It was a good chapter! The ending was great, I loved it. So good. This was a good story. I loved it.

*Zero
studentnumber24601 chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
This was really interesting and well done. You created a great little world and I enjoyed it a lot; the hint of jazz and war without it really being about that was great. It was also incredibly depressing, of coures, but I can live with that - especially because you didn't do anything cheesey like try and redeem Blink when it was, let's face it, all his fault. I liked that he sobered up, and I liked Mush's growing paranoia. I do wonder why Blink or Jack didn't just do what he did with Oscar, though; obviously he didn't like killing, but it would have ended the problem. Anyhoo. This was a very nice, sexy little piece and I enjoyed it a lot.

(Incidentally, when I was a kid, the song Bohemian Rhapsody scared me so badly that I'd have to fast forward the first half of it every time I heard it on tape, or change the radio if it came on. The headbanging part I could handle, but not the beginning. It still sends shivers down my spine. So to speak.)
mooze chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
I'm guessing you're a Swing Kids fan, too? Heh.

I really enjoyed reading this. You did an incredible job.
Charlie Bird chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
I... can't really figure out what to say.

This is AMAZING. This is... really brilliant. I can't imagine what your teacher is on to be calling your style "weak." This fic is very, very, VERY powerful, and heartwrenching, and... devastating.

Which is why I can't figure out what to say. It's one of those things that just sort of leaves you speechless.

Yeah, I'm gonna go reread it now.
Leslie chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
I am not the world's biggest slash fan, but I love Queen. This story totally ties in with the song.

Leslie
MyKa HoLLy chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's the best fanfic I have ever read and i'm being totally serious! i cannot wait to see what happens! Luv Yas!

! Carryin' the Banner !

-MyKa "SaTaN" HoLLy-
MyKa SaTaN HoLLy chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Please update soon. like real soon. this is the best fanfic i have ever read. no joke. please please please update soon. i really wanna know what happens and i'm totally impatient. it's really hard hitting and well written. I cannot wait to read more. i couldn't stop until i finished reading. its great. better than great. Perfect! please please please update real soon! I love you! I LOVE this story!

! Carryin' the Banner !

-MyKa "SaTaN" HoLLy-
treetiesandcandycanecapris chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
So Good! I've been waiting for an update. You must write more! I loved it!

*Zero
itsasledgehammer chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
omg omg omg omg omgomgomogomg! How could you leave it here? This is SO amazing!
treetiesandcandycanecapris chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
I read the chapter over again. lol. I keep forgetting to put this, so I will put it in here now, I love Queen! "Bohemian Rhapsody" is a great song. I love this story. Update soon.