Reviews for Let's Take A Walk
Chocolatepoison chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Great story! But why do you keep putting ya instead of yeah? Otherwise Enjoyed it a lot !
Harmony'sSake chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I really like that it was REALLY good! Write more!
Nosilla chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
“Just for the record…” Hermione whispered in his ear later that night after they’d made another quick appearance at the reception and snuck away again to a more private spot, “you’re a much better snog than stupid old Krum.”

BWAHHAHAHAHHAHAA!

Just one little thing.

the 'ya's.

they distrubed me.
HannahMH chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
It was good, but if Ron had said "ya" one more time, I was going to throw myself out the nearest oncoming car *hint hint*
luckyducky8200 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
o it was so fluffy :D i loved it!
ILuvRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Hehe. You can't go wrong with R/Hr fluff. It's all good. I especially like:

Very nice.
OxWiCkEdOnExO chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
CUTE! Very cute! Bloody lawn gnomes!lol!
Che1sea chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Well, that was, how should I put it? Amazing? Fantastic? Perfect?

Heehee, it made me squee! I
Silver Ice chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Aw, this was so sweet! I loved it! :) It sounds like a very realistic conversation, especially Ron trying to find out what went on with Krum. The ending was very cute too. A really excellent job on this!
brainychic96 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
This a great story, and exactly something like I think will happen at the wedding. (Pray we get to hear about it in Book 7!). Just a bit of fighting, mixed with exactly the right amount of cuteness!
dev.gg chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
hey, i loved this one-shot, i thought it was great! byez!

-angel6
lalaine chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
aw. that was halarious and yet sweet. loved it very much.
AmericanIdiot252 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005