Reviews for Halloween Party
trinity chapter 1 . 8/12
i think that you did a great job better than most fanfictions but it would help if the whole thing was in english but other wise i loved it!
Kagome chapter 25 . 3/27
How about kamisyi for a girl and koyasha for a boy if there both girls than the first girl name up top and hetinale if both boys name up top and inuyoga.?
Kagome chapter 3 . 3/27
Love it
Kagome chapter 1 . 3/27
Loved it
LunarFay chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The idea is cute (now I know that this was writen-oh god- 9 years ago, so your stile must have changed.
The Japanese is unnecessary & distracting. It makes readers stop & reword it in their mind. If readers don't know the words then they have to guess at words & just wonder what your on about.
You didn't put quotations around some of the speech (it is also disorienting).

So far the story is cute. I hope inuyasha just goes as himself or something with his ears viewable :3
Kagome would look good as a shrine maiden but if kikiyo just died then that's not the best idea ;
demigoddesswarrior0133 chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
She should be pregnant such a good story so far
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Good story but there are a few things you need to fix:
1)Spelling- Mostly good but there are quite a few errors.
2)Author's note/comment- These need to go at the end or beginning. They should not come in the middle of the story.
3)Contractions- When using words like don't and couldn't make sure there is an apostrophe.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
let me guess... koga? XD
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Defenetly not for kids but really good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Why did you put such confusing word in there like oi and gomen
FireHanyou14 chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
kagome's friends name's are eri, YUKA, and ayumi
LucyMoon1992 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
As much as I enjoyed the first chapter, your grammar isn't very good at all. You should edit it and put it up again because it will put people off reading the rest of your story. I'm not insulting you, just giving constructive criticism :)
InuxKag chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
emercado chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Ok hobo,hojo, homo is a stalker I wish the teen is lured by a fairytale alice in wonderland we already know know where that came from ?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
This story is so pathetically stupid. I mean seriously?exadurating? It's exaggerating!I'm starting to wonder whether you're six or four.
1,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »