Reviews for Goodnight
Alexandria chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Amazing!
BaybayVidal chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Way too sad! I want a love story not a heart slowly dying story :(
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was awesome, I loved it!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I like it. It's not like most oneshots, which is good. IT's unexpected. This is great!

I wish that you would come back and write more dillightful fanfictions! When I looked at your profiel and found out that you left, I almost cried. Thank you for leaving us these wonderful fics.
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I love this! PLease do so update soon! and I seriously hope this is not an one-shot! What did this chapter have to do with slade?
cupcakies chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Very, very well written. I enjoyed how it was in Starfire's POV.
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I love angst, so this certainly appealed to me. All the stories that I've read of yours do. I can't find anything wrong with this oneshot...so...no constructive criticisim here. I'm not a good speller..:)

PWG
Bishoujo Baby chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I think that was beautifully written, I really adore it.
TopKat chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
aw. so sad...i think this little scene should actually happen in the series. It's not too much of a giveaway, is it? and about your confusion over 'Stranded'- perhaps that's the point? evil WB and DC!
JulesFire chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
"I stare and can perceive only a hurt so deep that anonymity is your escape. A new life is what you hope for. What you have created is nothing but a sorely placed bandage over a festering wound."

Woah. I am so far beyond impressed right now. Brilliant, original, insightful... you are pure awesomosity :)
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
wow...intriguing (sp?) very thoughtful and it's so real...i can almost hear Starfire say these things...*applauds* excellent job
PsychoMindGames chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I don't think I've read a oneshot on Starfire that was this intriguing. Excellent work.
Umbrael chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Two words: Beautiful writing

This stoy is amazing, and the flow of every sentence is gorgeous. The descriptions were at that point where they're perfect without being overdone. I put a hat on my head so I can take it off to you.

Okay, that was forty-one words, but you know how it is.

Amazing. Whoops, said that already. This is just plain awesome. You rock!

Tara
Jadedea chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Great story! Very thoughtful and deep! Greatjob!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
WAY TO DEEP FOR ME TO GET! But I still liked it! By the way I won't be able to read any of your chapter stories because of all my homework. But I'll keep try. Well again GREAT STORIE!

BYE BYE!