Reviews for A Dark Passage
Ya0iLover chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Excuse me. When will u update? or is this story was abandon? '_'
B chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I love this story, I can't wait for more.
The Darkest wizard chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
This is a great chapter! Please update soon!
zafaran chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
More, please. 'Tis a bit strange, but interesting never the less, and I want to find out what happens to Draco and Severus. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
klester chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
PLEASE continue
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Wow, I love this story and chapter! Draco DID change the past, which I will add I love the changes. I love the thought of Severus/Lily so much. I never did like James Potter not one bit. . Severus Snape is always, ever since Book 1 is my favorite. :)

Update!
mishap chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
This is really good, one of the best I've read in a long time. I usually detest marauder era stories, but this is great. I hope to see more soon.
Rene Marie chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
lol.. had to go back to chapter three, because I guess I've already posted reviews for both 4 and 5.

Just wanted to say that I've loved both fics in this series for a very long time, and would really appreciate it if you would continue them. Tomorrow it'll be a year since you've updated... (.

Can't wait to read chapter 6 and beyond, because you're a great writer and I just really want to. )
minoki chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
i'd like to know what happens next, please update soon
gangsta.lOver chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
ohmy. ii jst finishd readin A Dark Corridor, and ii was hoping so mch that this part would be completed...( buht since its not; iim gna take any chance ii cn to say UPDATE and do COMPLETE it SOON . its such a good story...-sighz-. ) the Breaking and everything. quite original i must say. its a wonderful story.

nwaiiz. ii shall read the 5 chapters available here..and hope that yuu update ASAP !
Rene Marie chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
so.. it's been a while. Writing any more? :) Please do. I've enjoyed your writing for some time, I'd love to see the next couple chapters of this one come out.
hermonine chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Kanui d'Astor chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
Great chapter, even if I had hoped to see a little more of Draco.
anon chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
I am so happy that you are back!
cckeimig chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
Excellent chapter.

This is coming along very nicely...seriously stressful plot, that's for sure. And wow, talk about changing history! No Harry in the future (if Lily and Sev do get together and James is left out in the cold, and if Draco and Sev Break Voldie, no Harry will be needed), and will Draco cancel out his own birth as well? That'd be a serious quandary, to say the least...

I am so looking forward to the next chapter.

By the way, if you're looking for a Beta, I'm registered with Perfect Imagination...