Reviews for A Dark Passage
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 5 . 5/11
I know this is old but is this fic on hiatus or discontinued?
Ya0iLover chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Excuse me. When will u update? or is this story was abandon? '_'
B chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I love this story, I can't wait for more.
The Darkest wizard chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
This is a great chapter! Please update soon!
zafaran chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
More, please. 'Tis a bit strange, but interesting never the less, and I want to find out what happens to Draco and Severus. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
klester chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
PLEASE continue
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Wow, I love this story and chapter! Draco DID change the past, which I will add I love the changes. I love the thought of Severus/Lily so much. I never did like James Potter not one bit. . Severus Snape is always, ever since Book 1 is my favorite. :)

Update!
mishap chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
This is really good, one of the best I've read in a long time. I usually detest marauder era stories, but this is great. I hope to see more soon.
Rene Marie chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
lol.. had to go back to chapter three, because I guess I've already posted reviews for both 4 and 5.

Just wanted to say that I've loved both fics in this series for a very long time, and would really appreciate it if you would continue them. Tomorrow it'll be a year since you've updated... (.

Can't wait to read chapter 6 and beyond, because you're a great writer and I just really want to. )
minoki chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
i'd like to know what happens next, please update soon
gangsta.lOver chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
ohmy. ii jst finishd readin A Dark Corridor, and ii was hoping so mch that this part would be completed...( buht since its not; iim gna take any chance ii cn to say UPDATE and do COMPLETE it SOON . its such a good story...-sighz-. ) the Breaking and everything. quite original i must say. its a wonderful story.

nwaiiz. ii shall read the 5 chapters available here..and hope that yuu update ASAP !
Rene Marie chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
so.. it's been a while. Writing any more? :) Please do. I've enjoyed your writing for some time, I'd love to see the next couple chapters of this one come out.
hermonine chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Kanui d'Astor chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
Great chapter, even if I had hoped to see a little more of Draco.
anon chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
I am so happy that you are back!