Reviews for One Bad Day
anon chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Is this going to be like a Groundhog Day thing where it keeps happening over and over again until somebody does something they should have done in the first place? One little thing-if this guy's hand is over Olivia's mouth, how can she be talking to him? I'm intrigued-please continue!
DanaCW chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
I love this story, and the way it relates to the X-File episode "Monday." Can't wait for the next chapter!
MY-LOVE-IS-STRONG chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
i love your story. i think it needs a little bit more details. but don't get me wrong,i love the story.

from sarah
iluvsvu chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I just wanted to correct something that I wrote furthur down. I said that I was an OC shipper but I meant an OE Shipper. Sorry about the confusion
LivElRocks a lot chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Different chapter, but still dead, thats really sad. Good story though, updae soon
finalfan18 chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
sux that there dead, but still keep going, its a good story
Whitney chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
ugh, they're still dead! What's a girl gotta do to get a happy ending? Still a good story though.
Amaya Stone chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Great so far, is this fic inspired by a certain xfiles episode o.0. Please continue )
Al chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
nice job VJ! lol omg you know i completley blew over the bold on top, thanks for explaining!
Whitney chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Well...this chapter was interesting to say the least. The ending was def. not what I was expecting. I'm an OC shipper so I'm always a litte upset when they get killed off but you said that there are suprises in later chpaters so I'll trust you. Did the guy blow up another apartment besides the one that they were in? Okay, bad guess. Update soon.
tria246815 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
DAMN thats about all i can say
Sqully chapter 1 . 7/23/2005