Reviews for Listen To Your Heart
Jason chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This was very good, I enjoyed most of it, liked how you stuck with the episodes in the show, with some midifying. I'd like to see more, so ya I hope this is what your looking for. If you could, try adding some KiraXlacus? _ thx alot, continue with your great work.
Brazilianangelz chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
so cute yet so sad... don't listen to your friends AxL the best...
NoinK chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
wow...what a sad sad ending...hmm...but as long as it an AxL fic, I love it! I hope you'll update this!
nkitty29 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
i loved it!
Det0x45 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I liked the way you made the phase go further then it had in GS, but I wish there had been something more, I can't quite explain it but when reading an AL fic you want to feel something, not just the end, but the fact that this can't be the end. Don't get me wrong, I totally liked, especially the line, "...it was Athrun" I loved that, beyond loved it. That's where I was compelled to read more. Good job, and don't listen to those AL haters, AL 4ever!
Lacus-sama chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
oh my gosh this was so sweet but so sad *LOL* you should re-read the stories before you submit them, many errors, mostly in the beginning. And yea I can understand your friends thinking this was already something that happened, because...it was. *LOL* but other then that, nice work )
ritachi chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
it's good. a little more descriptive and shows that they both care for the other a lot, despite the other people they love. sort of like the show, but still good, nonetheless. -