Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
lachambre11 chapter 25 . 8/20/2007
Ok, so this is sick but I totally loved the Snape-Narcissa thing!

Damn, they were hot.

I liked you story, just though it was a bit out-of-character.

But a really nice one!
RaysGirl12908 chapter 25 . 7/26/2007
LOVED IT!
AGoofyWriter chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
This story is molto bello! I enjoyed every minute of it. No criticisms here!
moechataneko chapter 25 . 7/18/2007
ZOMG love.
Miips chapter 25 . 7/17/2007
It was a good end, but I dont like what Tonks did. And Lupin should be alive! Why did you kill him? But it was a good story!
AmericanIdiot252 chapter 25 . 7/16/2007
I have to say that i LOVED this story, form beginning to end. This chapter was amazing, seeing the aftermath of the battle on the characters. It was a bittersweet chapter, some things good (ron/hermione & kids) some things sad (ginny leaving, tonks, etc) but in the end everything kind of worked out. I loved this story. It's one of the best fan fics I've ever read.

raykoRavenclaw chapter 25 . 7/16/2007
Loved it.

Though fanfic has messed up your document for this chapter, and instead of quotations there's boxes, may wanna fix that gliche, but otherwise the story was great, really sad about Tonks but really happy about Ron and Hermione. Yay, you finished this just in time for the final book~

-rayko
LaurenLovesDracoMalfoyTheMost chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
I absolutley Love it!
fussyrussy chapter 17 . 5/21/2007
well done
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
This is great. update soon.
Shana chapter 24 . 3/30/2007
Wow, I feel like I just finished reading book 7. You got skills! Great story, I can't wait for the epilogue. :)
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 24 . 2/19/2007
this is an absolutely amazing story...one of the absolute best harry potter stories i've ever read

i cant wait until you update!
bruisedpapaya chapter 24 . 1/29/2007
If only that would really happen! Wow, you are a truly talented writer. Great descriptions. I love this story, it's basically the only one I've been keeping up with. So wow again!
Greenrobe chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Oh, this was so funny and nice to read. I really liked that family conversation at breakfast, it was very natural. Also I think the whole thing was very well composed, all the pieces put very well together.
suck it chapter 14 . 1/24/2007
Dsmn you are one of the wrost storys ive ever read