Reviews for A Love Story
Kinderby chapter 31 . 10/12/2008
Well, Missy, as you have yet to post this at a certain other board, I will make my guess here. By the way, there isn't, like, a time limit on reviews is there? And if there is, it's like three years, right, so I have plenty of time left. :D

My guess of what nastyhorribleErica (because though I love her, that is what she is right now, for doing and saying these things!) said to Zach was asking him if he really thought he could make Kendall happy. Because that seems to be where his thoughts headed, once he realized he was in love with her (which, btw, makes me cry every time I read it) and he had those doubts, and then Erica took them and stabbed him in the heart with them, and that's why he's like, "Of course, she was right." Whatever Zach, she's so not right.

I love being able to love Zach again by reading your stories! It makes my heart happy, and I feel like things are 'right' again. Yay, realZach!

And I love Micaela and Amy, and I want to know more about them, there's so much backstory in your stories, I'm always desperate to learn what it is!

I am really really hoping for more Love Story, Selfless, and As You Are soon. They just make me happy, even when they're angsty.
Born to Fire chapter 36 . 10/13/2006
New chaps? Where?
lovetofly chapter 36 . 9/30/2006
I thought you had forgotten this story! Please update when you can!
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 36 . 9/29/2006
Missy- I will be anxiously waiting for the updates- in the mean time , I will be praying for you and your family. It is never easy to go through "family drama" no matter how simple or hard. Good luck with all!
Born to Fire chapter 35 . 5/26/2006
Finally! I've been waiting for an update and its so short. :(

I'm curious about Amy's dream, I wonder what it means.

Ethan is such a boy sometimes, falling for it hook line and sinker
Richiey chapter 34 . 4/17/2006
Hum, Dixie and Marian in a scene together. Interesting.

I really like this story and how everyone is getting 'airtime' More please.
Born to Fire chapter 34 . 4/10/2006
I like this chapter alot. I hope Marion tells Dixie what really happened and she can see that Tad isn't the saint he makes out to be.

I hurt for JR, he's so vulnerable

Loved the last paragraph about Kendall worrying, nicely done
Ellie chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
I know that I said I wouldn't review until I'd finished reading the entire thing (or at least, what you have up so far), but your angst was so masterful that I just *had* to comment.

You, my dear, are the queen of angst. I've read a *lot* of angst fic in my time, but nothing has quite managed to top yours. You make me want to cling to Tad and JR and everyone else for dear life, in the hopes that somehow-some way-that will make everything better. *Sniffs*

Wow.

Off to read more,

Ellie
Ellie chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
*Squees like an overly hyperactive fangirl*

I love this. Love it, love it, love it! Your eye for detail is making this an absolute joy to read, and read this I shall; all 34 chapters of it, as a matter of fact. *Fangirls*

I would review each chapter as I go along, but that might just be overstaying my welcome. You'll definitely be receiving a review from me when I've managed to catch up, though. I absolutely adore all of your Jabe work, by the way. You've managed to capture what I love about JR in the first chapter alone, and I should probably shut up and get back to reading before I completely lose the ability to write in a coherent manner.

*Runs off to read more*
ILoveMyAnimals chapter 34 . 4/2/2006
As always- I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
gidget89 chapter 34 . 4/2/2006
A cookie? Is it chocolate? Alright I'm tired (silly kids and their parties, lol) so I'm a bit loopy. Loved it, but now you make me nervous about Dixie? Now? I was invested in your Dixie! (And you know my Dixie feelings, so you know that's a huge thing for me, lol) And JR... and Kendall. Poor Kendall. Silly Zach should have been home. And yay for Marian! Whee! Good chapter, short though. BUt I know you are... occupied by other things, so rock on baby girl! Loved it!
Richiey chapter 33 . 3/20/2006
More please. Lots more.
becky beckermann chapter 33 . 3/19/2006
I really, really love the Adam characterization-I think you've hit it on the head. I also love the way you're inside Brooke-it's been a long time since I've read something so correct. Looking forward to romance between these tw.
elizabeth chapter 23 . 3/15/2006
I've been trying to get through this story for weeks during my free time, and I finally finished tonight. I love it! The multiple storylines and connections really get me. I like Micaela and your other original characters. Keep up the great work; I can't wait to see where it all goes!
Born to Fire chapter 33 . 3/14/2006
What a good chapter! I've been waiting for this update and had in the frame of time re-read the entire fic. I wish you would focus more on JR, I know that is silly since he is the main character but I feel as if once I get invested in him you switch to another character. It's written very much like the show and that gets frustrating when you'r reading.

I think I figured out what Erica said, it was about Miranda right? And Zach's ability to see her?

I really want to know what JR/Kendall/Zach's original contract was. I can see how they will think that Adam has it out for the Texan but it's gonna be funny when it's revealed that he wants her for a daugther-in-law. I'm thinking that Adam assumed control so that Micaela will be forced to marry JR to get back her shares..something along that line.

Very good update, I really want to know how what those Vegas bitches have against Micaela and what is going on with Amy. Can't wait for the next chapter