Reviews for Evening, Softly
g-peachy-chan chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
I love this story, I really cried during the last two episodes. Hope you'll continue it one day.

I loved your writing so much that I entered to your profile to find more stories. You're the author of The Ugly Duckling Effect! I read it a long while ago and fell in love with it! That story was so entertaining and I laughed every time Riku said Sora was unattractive and somehow Sora ended up behind him, haha! Yet this story... So sad and gentle and innocent... I love it. Great job.
Epona1995 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
OMG! This is just lovely. I know it has been awhile since an update but it would be great to keep reading. I'm like what going to happen next/
CRYING ANON chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
WHYYYYYYYYYY DID YOU STOP THEREEEEEEEE /SOBS /SOBS I NEED TO READ MOREEEE /SOBS PLEASE DON'T LET IT END LIKE THISSSS
Soralover231 chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Amazing story, I just 3 it, thank god you gave it a happy ending this chapter, plzzzz, add on another? It seems like there can be more to the story then just that XD! I mean like if you were to re read chap. 7, then you could probably understand what i'm talking about. Great job on the story, and thank you for making it a happy ending )!
Soralover231 chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Awwww, I thought I was going to have a crying feast at the end, lol thanks a million for giving me a heart attack! XD just kidding, great job, make it happier next chapter plz! I don't like sad sceans, mainly when it has a couple who are perfect for eachotehr _! Good job on that, but try less to toy with my emotions! XD!
Soralover231 chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Wow, that is extrem, to me, because of the ending of course, I am shacking like crazy because of that, that was extremly shocking to me, but at least Riku is trying which is too sweet I wanna cry about it, 3 your work on this one just amazing hope the others have it little more happy I!Good job on this story, pretty hard to type when your shacking huh? XD
Soralover231 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
OMG TOOO SAD, I was listening to Avril lavign, when your gone, while finishing it up, and I was like, omg how am I gonna sleep tonight, prob gonna read this till like 8 or something like that XD then pass out lawl!
Soralover231 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
OMG, that was an amazing chapter, lol I mean that was like a heart racing, shocking, emtional trip for me through out that XD. That's how much your writing got to me, I 3 your work so much and that barley defines how great of a writer you are for this kind of work, I've been reading your stories since 12 am and I am sitting here, on the computer, typing at 3:03 a.m. listening to sappy music then happy, which doesn't help much XD! Awsome job with the story, I feel like some how I can relate to it... It's very strange, but I think I like the feeling, cause i'm still pretty young, sorta like Sora, but just a tad younger. I've already come out of the closet, not as scary as people said it would be, lol, again awsome job, got a warm fuzzy fealing from reading this chapter! D
Soralover231 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Omg, why do typers type asking if it sucks, if your pation is as true as you want it to be typing about these you don't have to ask that question, it's a talent, you make it seem like your just doing this by peir luck or something, gotta learn to have some more confidience, anyways great story, I loved it and... Awsome ending, just awsome XD!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
This is really good, the story line is amazing to follow. I'm really happy Riku and Sora are back together they make a cute couple, and Sora really deserves to have Riku at his side helping him get through everying that happened to him. I cant wait to see the story progresses on, its a really good story that I would love to keep reading. Cant wait for the rest of the story.

From a loving fan of a good story
bbb136 chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
I'm sorry about this, I know you were looking for an ultra critical review but I can't exactly write one at the present time. Though I sympathise with your predicament. :P

WOW this story is soo good. O.o The first chapter was actually really fluffy and all D'AAWWW.. and then everything got kinda dark from there, but it was still great writing.

Only thing I didn't like (awe at my efforts to give you something to improve on) was your pacing at the start, while i'm not really that bothered I think this sort of story needs a bit more of an introduction. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Until next time! :3
Lee chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Please continue this i've been checking back every once and a while to see if you've updated. Its really a sweet story and would love to know what happens next.
orangejuicesmilies chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . i do want to kiss your toes for notleaving this as a cliffhanger, BUT GODEFFINGDAMMIT, XEMNAS, YOU AND YOUR. STUPID. STUPID. BITCHES. GOD. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU.

soooraaa ): this story is so cute. completely amazing and deep and i can /feel/ riku's love for him. its all just so.. perfect.

i know its been like three years but if by any chance you do read this review, please just like.. tell me they'll end up together. D: I WILL DIE. OMG. the ten things i love about you thing...good god. i wish i was a character from kingdom hearts that people wrote fics about.

3 3 3
Riku Lupo chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Please please write more! I LOVE this story, and I'm longing to know what happens!
Melmel Phase chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
*sniffle* They can do this...but I have a question...is Sora like...mad at Roxas cuz he was there or...?