Reviews for Bishoujo
Aw please chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Finish this fanfic, PLEASE?
Pulchritudinous Gal chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
please update soon i love it so far!
hawtxmonkeyz chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Awesome story!

Update soon plz!

Cant wait to read yur next chapter!
Soramon chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
OMG! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW! WILL MATT END UP WITH SORA! WILL TAI END UP WITH MIMI? WHO'S HOUS IS IT AND WHO WAS TALKING? MAN YOU JUST HAVE TO UPDATE ASAP! I JUST HAVE TO READ MORE! PLEASE HURRY! I'LL BE WAITING!
The Bunny Queen chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
i feel like i've read this chapter b4...oh well.
Cara Miro chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
interesting story... (wink wink) but.. where's the michi and takari? arista sounds pretty cool by the way... update soon
Pink Kunai chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
cool story except the name mary jo being repeated really gets on my nerves cuz its a bad name. no offense to anyone whos named mary jo but i have a picky brain for good names.
shikaruTo chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
Y'know what? You're so good at writing cliffhangers! Cheers for you! Kampai! I was about to give up reading your fic and when I read the last line of your every chapters, I couldnt help but hit the next button! Congrats.. But stop the "I just had to use that, dont sue me" thingy! It was kinda annoying.. Wrote an author's note by the end of each chapter and there you can apologise all you want! And explain all those things.. Dont spoil the mood! Neways, good luck on the next chappies!
shikaruTo chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
well, you should stop saying sorry by the end of every line.. For example,

“Sure” Mimi and Sora answered at the same time (Sorry I keep repeating that)

Not good.. It spoils the mood! Apologise by the end of the chapter if you ,ust! Anyway, the plot was good.
xomichiox97 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Update, UpDatE, UPDATE! oh and by the way it was smart/nice of you to put up the meanings of the japanese words...
brianzacharyngo chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
Hey Update soon... dis story is really good! Sorato 4 ever
Lina chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Hey please update soon
xomichiox97 chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Hey xSoratox65 it's me again! I luv this story please continue asap. This chaptie made me laugh.