Reviews for Skin
adamamy425 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This was a really good fic to read (as crazy as that sounds given the topic of it). Thanks for sharing.
soulsister chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I loved this story because it reminds me of my sister who went through three bouts of cancer before she lost her battle. She was like Trish she never gave up because she had the love and support of the people who really loved her and WOULDN'T let her give up either. Thank you so much for writing this story.
zhadia1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
i feel bad 4 trish,but guuddd 1shot!AWSUM
Spinnar chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh my gosh, that's so sad, but so sweet. Randy's so sweet and wonderful...
Queen of Kaos chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
wow. i'm not speechless very often. and i find myself in tears over a simple story even less often. but this was amazing. nice work.
XBurnXInXMyXLightX chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
OMG, that was soo sad! But it was so cute and adorable. You made me cry! LOL.
RandyFan chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Wow, beautiful! Very good. If you want, please update. It is soo good for just one chapter!
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
A really touching story. No critisms needed. Wonderfully sweet and feel-good.
YouThinkYouNoeMe chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I *love* that song by Rascall Flatts, it's just the saddest song ever. You wrote that fic wonderfully, it was perfect! Great job. )
qtea-angel chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
this story had me bawling the whole night...it reminded me of my bestfriend and her boyfriend, her beau also shaved his head bald (even though he liked his shoulder-length hair) becuase my bestfriend recently had to shave her head. i guess when you really love someone, you really can do anything. this is so sweet!
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
omg! that was the sweetest thing i EVER EVER EVER read! i loved it! *sniff* that was awesome.
Trishaholic chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Oh my god...I have tears in my eyes right now. That may have been short, but it had so much emotion in it. That was just awsume! Great job.
Trishrocks chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
wow that was good

i really love ur stories they rock
LegendThriller chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
awesome one shot. it would make an awesome story *hint hint, wink wink*
randysangel chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
that was really beautiful. i loved it!