Reviews for Fading Footsteps
Kreuz13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Golden! This is pure gold.
Mental Incapacity And Unhinged chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
this was great. you did a good job. have a star sticker.
alqui chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This is by far the most interesting and best HP FMA crossover I have read till now. It's beautiful.
Birds Love Words chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Wow! This was fantastic! I love the connection between Tom and Ed - I never thought of them as both being orphans. And I can understand Ed's manipulation and acceptance of Tom. Ed has always been a unique combination of Gryffindor and Slytherin with his fiery temper and quick wit. I've always thought that he'd settle down into his more Slytherin aspects once he reached adulthood. I've been playing around with the idea of a FMA and HP crossover for quite some time, and this has definitely given me more to think about. Good work!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Amazing story! I am wondering just what is it that Tom want from Ed. It seem there are more than what meets the eye.
The QAS chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Very nice. I'm almost disappointed that this wasn't a multi-chapter fic, though; it would've been cool to see the relationship between Ed and Tom develop more and perhaps show significant signs of change on Tom's part, which would make the final sacrifice a much more dramatic event. That's my only critique other than the fact it seemed a little too dialogue heavy at times. Still, I thought this was overall a a very solid and enjoyable fic. I wish more people would explore this scenario-it's facinating.
Soonay chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I really adore this one-shot. I can read it multiple times without getting tired of it. If you ever return to the sight, I think it'd be amazing if you could write some more FMA/Harry Potter crossovers. You have a gift!
luluhrh chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
oh. my. fucking. goshifudamGAH! it's perfect. i love it. you genius. it's incredible.
Snowswirl66 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I love this story so much. It's really amazing :D
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
That was sad...poor Tom.
LDK chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I really can not tell if this is a really, really happy ending or a really, really sad one. If Ed has sacrificed his life with Al, Tom would have not become Voldemort... However Al would have died trying to bring Ed back. Either way it sucks, but because we know in the end Riddle is defeated, at least there is that consolation prize. This story was absolutely fascinating to read, I love the glimpse into the manipulative genius mind of Tom Riddle. The fic was perfectly paced, and it really feels well thought out and amazingly executed. Its an absolute masterpiece. I would have loved to see an older, wiser Ed interacting with Mustang, however the ending was so bittersweet left where it was that I could never ask for any continuations. I really do appreciate your creation, I again loved reading this. Thank you so much for writing!
SeriouslySirius234 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I can't... I can't even... WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? HOW DID YOU DO THIS? YOU HAD ME FUDGING ENTRANCED! WHAT. THE. FUDGE?
Junipearlee chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
wow awesome just wow :D
Millenie chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Estoy sin palabras.
¡La historia me ha encantado, es completamente genial! :)
Pistols-at-dawn chapter 1 . 10/27/2013