Reviews for Fading Footsteps
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 3/29
Amazing story! I am wondering just what is it that Tom want from Ed. It seem there are more than what meets the eye.
The QAS chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Very nice. I'm almost disappointed that this wasn't a multi-chapter fic, though; it would've been cool to see the relationship between Ed and Tom develop more and perhaps show significant signs of change on Tom's part, which would make the final sacrifice a much more dramatic event. That's my only critique other than the fact it seemed a little too dialogue heavy at times. Still, I thought this was overall a a very solid and enjoyable fic. I wish more people would explore this scenario-it's facinating.
Soonay chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I really adore this one-shot. I can read it multiple times without getting tired of it. If you ever return to the sight, I think it'd be amazing if you could write some more FMA/Harry Potter crossovers. You have a gift!
luluhrh chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
oh. my. fucking. goshifudamGAH! it's perfect. i love it. you genius. it's incredible.
Snowswirl66 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I love this story so much. It's really amazing :D
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
That was sad...poor Tom.
LDK chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I really can not tell if this is a really, really happy ending or a really, really sad one. If Ed has sacrificed his life with Al, Tom would have not become Voldemort... However Al would have died trying to bring Ed back. Either way it sucks, but because we know in the end Riddle is defeated, at least there is that consolation prize. This story was absolutely fascinating to read, I love the glimpse into the manipulative genius mind of Tom Riddle. The fic was perfectly paced, and it really feels well thought out and amazingly executed. Its an absolute masterpiece. I would have loved to see an older, wiser Ed interacting with Mustang, however the ending was so bittersweet left where it was that I could never ask for any continuations. I really do appreciate your creation, I again loved reading this. Thank you so much for writing!
SeriouslySirius234 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I can't... I can't even... WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? HOW DID YOU DO THIS? YOU HAD ME FUDGING ENTRANCED! WHAT. THE. FUDGE?
juniperlei chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
wow awesome just wow :D
Millenie chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Estoy sin palabras.
¡La historia me ha encantado, es completamente genial! :)
Pistols-at-dawn chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
HOLY.
FUCK.
fma/hp ftw
Kaite1211 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I really like how you wrote this fanfiction, and I would like to express my thanks for uploading this fanfiction. Thank you!
7isthemagicnumber chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Gawds, I love this. I love your writing. Going off to read more FMA crossovers, because this si amazing and geniuses are always amusing to read about.

-Sevenisthemagicnumber

p.s. Since I can't seem to find your livejournal on your profile, I will resort to hunting you down on Livejournal. Somehow.
niknakks chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Such an interesting concept. Especially when it didn't seem to effect either of the original plots (i think i never did finish FMA) Good job! i didnt see any grammar/spelling mistakes and it was very well thought out. Bravo :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I know you might no longer receive notifications for reviews, but I just wanted to tell you that reading this story again seven years later still captured my heart. Wonderfully written.